Trent Alexander-Arnold - Game

It had been two months

It had been two months. Agonising months if you will. The breakup wasn't at all mutual, in fact, it was all one sided. You'd been accused of cheating. Standard. Of course it wasn't true.

A letter came through the post. It wasn't bills, but the Liverpool football logo was in the top corner of the envelope. It was about your assigned seat at Anfield for the Liverpool home games.

Miss Y/N Y/L/N

We haven't seen you at the Anfield Football Stadium in over two months.

It's in our best interest for you to take into consideration whether you would like to keep your designated seat at the Stadium.

If not, we will cancel you subscription to the Anfield Stadium and give another football fanatic the seat.

If so, we would love to see you supporting the Reds at the next game!

Many thanks
Liverpool Football Club Team

A sigh escaped from your mouth. The 66 football jersey was still hung up in the wardrobe along with the matching scarf.

The next Liverpool game was in just a couple of hours. Something about the letter made you feel like you had to go. Even though it wasn't going to be easy seeing Trent.

Alexander-Arnold was now on your back, as you set out to walk to the stadium. It was only ten minutes. The winter air hit you like a tonne of bricks but you wrapped up warm.

It was unexpected when fans actually approached you, practically begging for photos and hugs. Trent had always spoken about you in interviews and on his social media when you were together, therefore his huge following made it's way over to you.

"Enjoy the match." Were the very few words that left your mouth. There was a VIP line for those who paid extra and you were going through.

The ever so familiar security guards greeted you with smiles and sympathy. The whole team knew what went down, the majority obviously taking Trents side.

Your assigned seat was the seat directly behind the sub bench. In your mind, you hoped that Trent was playing so that you could avoid an awkward encounter and once the players had started walking out onto the pitch, you noticed he was indeed playing.

Jordan Henderson on the other hand, was subbed. He didn't recognise you at first but when he did, it didn't go the way you had expected.

"Everyday Y/N, he comes to training, never stops talking bout you." Jordan told you. He obviously wasn't meant to be talking to you, but he did.

"I know you didn't do what you were accused of, and I know deep down he knows too." He reassured you. Then the game kicked off. It was only getting colder as the sky got darker.