John Stones - Cheating

John Stones. The love of your life - or so you thought. It had been a good four years, nearly five years, of being together.

Had.

Past tense. He was cheating on you and it was blatantly obvious as he came home most nights with lipstick on his collar and other women's perfume that wasn't yours, lingering on him.   

"Are you sure on this Y/N?" Your best friend asked as she helped pack up the remaining set of clothes in your wardrobe.

"One hundred percent. I just wanna get this over with before he gets home." You admitted.

"You spoke to soon." She announced, and when you looked out the blinds of the windows, Johns car had pulled up.

"Can you just take these bags down to the car and I'll meet you down there in a minute?" You asked and she nodded, exiting the house.

"Y/N?" John called out. You sighed but didn't answer him.

"What are you doing?" He asked, noticing the now empty wardrobe which was once yours.

"Leaving." You said simply, loading more shoes into your bag.

"What the fuck? Why?" He questioned, getting panicked.

"You're a cheat, and I don't want to be with someone who doesn't think I'm worthy enough." You told him. He stepped back.

"W-what do you mean I'm a cheat?" You laughed at him pathetically.

"Millie? You know that girl you were fucking behind my back? Yeah she stopped by earlier, crying because she had no idea that you and I were a couple. She felt bad but at least she had the decency to tell me as soon as she could." You snapped.

"Y/N she's lying." He grabbed hold of your arm.

"No, she's not. Don't give me that bullshit. It's not a great look for you." You shrugged him off and zipped up your bag.

"Stop packing your stuff up." He urged but you weren't having any of it.

"I wouldn't have to if you weren't so inconsiderate. Was I really not good enough John?" Your voice cracked.

"Y/N, you were more then good enough." He tried to reassure you.

"Well it sure as fucking hell doesn't feel like it. Please just don't contact me ever again." His eyes widened as you headed down the stairs.

"Don't do this Y/N, please. We can fix this." He rushed towards you.

"You can't fix what's already broken John. I really thought you were the one, but you're just the same as every other footballer. You got bored, I get it." You said to him.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I never wanted to hurt you." Tears formed in his eyes.

"So you thought you could cheat and I would be completely over the moon? John you clearly don't give a fuck about how I feel." You turned your heel on him.

"Those four years were some of the best times I've ever had." John told you.

"Yeah me too, until you flushed them away." You sighed. You looked around the bottom of the house, knowing you'd miss the place you had finally called home.

"It was a huge mistake, I know I shouldn't have done it and I'm realising now how much of a mess I've made." He wiped away tears and now they were forming in your eyes.

"Instead of cheating, you should've just left me. It would've hurt but it wouldn't have hurt this bad." You let out the sob you had been holding back. He tried to hug you.

"No, don't. Because I-I can't just fall into your arms." You pushed him away.

"You knew damn well what you were doing and you knew damn well who you were breaking." You pointed a finger.

"I'm sorry Y/N." You shook your head at him.

"I can forgive you, but I'm never forgetting this." You told him and his face slightly lit up.

"What we had, is done John. Delete my number, get rid of the pictures, just stay away from me." You slammed the door and broke down crying. Your best friend sprinted out of her car to you.

"It's okay hun, come on. I've got you." She hugged you tightly before the two of you got in the car and drove as far away from that house as you could.