Jesse Lingard - Christmas Day

The sun was slowly rising and Y/D/N was already wide awake and in bed with you and Jesse

"So little angel face was too excited for Christmas." Jesse cooed once he had opened his eyes. Y/D/N had woken up at six and Jesse was way too in his dreams, to get up, so you did.

"She's been up for an hour. Y/S/N should be waking up in a minute." You told him and he reached up and gave you a kiss. The door to your room knocked.

"Come in." You called out quietly. In came Daisy.

"Merry Christmas sis." Jesse grinned.

"Merry Christmas." She smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Did you sleep alright?" You asked her, while giving Y/D/N her dummy.

"Yeah, just can't wait for the presents. When's mum coming over?" She asked back.

"In about an hour, wanna go wake Y/S/N up with me?" She nodded and you got out of bed. Jesse rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes and got up with you.

"Merry Christmas babe." You smiled at him.

"Merry Christmas." He kissed you again and you headed over to yours sons room.

"Baby." You whispered. Y/D/N was cradled in your arms, Jesse stood behind you and Daisy went to wake him up.

"Is it Christmas?" He opened his eyes, making you all burst out laughing.

"Yes mate, come on, let's go downstairs." Jesse picked him up and the five of you set off down the stairs.

"Santa's been!" Y/S/N screeched. You put your baby in her baby rocker, and settled down beside her.

"Y/S/N and Daisy, I think I have something that belongs to you." Jesse announced, holding two stockings up in his hands. Their faces lit up and they grabbed them off of him.

"Are we allowed to open them?" Daisy asked.

"It's Christmas, of course you are." You smiled. They immediately dug into their stockings.

"I think I'm set for life with these." Daisy laughed, showing off her many packets of confectionery.

"I think Santa brought you a stocking babe." Jesse held up another one and you looked at him with a grin. He sat down next to you.

"You didn't have to." You whispered.

"Of course I did." There was loads of new little bits in your stocking, that you were very grateful for.

"When can we start opening the presents?" Daisy was getting more and more excited.

"I'm here now, so whenever." Jesse's mum called out.

"Merry Christmas!" She had handfuls of bags with presents in them, and you were quick to help her out with them.

"Grandma, look at my new trucks!" Y/S/N ran up to her.

"Wow baby, they look amazing!" Kirsty grinned, giving her grandson a cuddle. The presents were all in piles.

"Dais, your presents are in that stack." You pointed over by the Christmas tree.

"And these are yours baby." You told your son. He came over and went straight for the one on top of the pile.

"A gucci track-suit?" Daisy's jaw-dropped.

"You were obviously on the nice list this year." You made sure to take pictures of the precious moments. Kirsty got Y/D/N out of the baby rocker to cuddle her.

"Y/N, this ones yours." Daisy smirked. Your eyes furrowed in confusion. Thinking she was going to give it to you, you put your hand out, but she gave it to Jesse.

"What?" You questioned. What you didn't expect was for Marcus, Lucia, Louie (Jesse's brother) and his girlfriend to walk through the front door.

"What's going on?" You asked, and Jesse got down on one knee.

"No, no, no, you're not doing this." Tears formed in your eyes and everyone was smiling wide.

"It's Christmas Day, it's the tenth Christmas we've spent together, and I think I want every Christmas to be with you. Will you, Y/N Y/L/N, marry me?" He asked, a prominent grin on his own face.

"A million times, yes." He slid the gorgeous ring onto your finger and embraced you into a huge hug.

"I love you." You kissed him.

"I love you too babe, so much." It was an extremely emotional moment.

"I didn't even know you were doing that." Kirsty laughed, before hugging you both.

"Congratulations bro, merry Christmas." Marcus bro-hugged his best friend.

"Auntie Lu, did you get me any presents?" Y/S/N asked her and she laughed.

"Y/S/N, you can't ask people that!" You scolded, still not taking your eyes off of the diamond on your finger.

"Don't worry about it Y/N, of course I did Y/S/N, now let's get to opening more!"