Marcus Rashford - Surprise

Marcus had no idea

Marcus had no idea. His brother Dane, had planned it with you for weeks. Marcus had been in Russia for the world cup for a couple of hours, and now it was your turn to fly out.

"You sure he has no idea?" You checked with his other brother Dwaine.

"I swear Y/N, he thinks he isn't seeing you until the end of all of this." He reassured you. The flight went extremely slow. Jesse also knew about the plan, and made sure to pick you guys up from the airport.

"He's been acting so down." Jesse told you, and you frowned slightly.

"Hopefully I can raise his spirits." You laughed.

"You not being here is what's making him down, so of course it will. He hasn't shut up about you." The butterflies erupted in your stomach.

"Is it just you two sharing a room?" Jesse nodded and you headed up the stairs.

"Joe and Trent are just chilling in there as well. You staying in our room as well?" Jesse asked.

"Of course, unless you don't want to put up with me." You laughed.

"Nah you're like my sister Y/N, do what you want." He grabbed the key-card to the room from out of his pocket.

"You stay out here for a minute and I'll text you when to come in." You nodded and waited outside with your two suitcases. Familiar faces walked past and greeted you, then your phone pinged. Jesse had left the door ajar and you slowly and quietly let yourself in.

"Why is Y/N still not online?" You heard Marcus groan. You promised you'd play him on the PS4 many hours ago, but obviously you were in the air.

"Maybe because she was on a flight." You spoke, revealing yourself. Marcus's jaw dropped.

"Nah this isn't happening." He grinned, standing up and wrapping his arms around you.

"What made you think I wasn't gonna come and support you?" You questioned him, he shook his head and placed his lips on yours.

"Feel like I haven't seen you in forever." His voice was muffled as his head was buried in the crook of your neck.

"I know babe, a day feels like a long time, but I'm here now." The smile on his face was going no-where anytime soon.

"Did you come out here with the family?" He asked you.

"Yeah, there was no way I was getting a flight on my own." You told him.

"Nice to see you Y/N." Trent managed to greet you after Marcus had been clung to you.

"Y'alright Trent?" You hugged him and he nodded.

"Hello Y/N." Joe hugged you also. Marcus looked over at Jesse.

"Did you know about this?" He questioned as Jesse brought in your luggage.

"Of course I did bro, and good thing I did because nobody made plans of picking her and your brothers up from the airport." He told him.

"Surprised that you kept it a secret to be fair Lingard." You laughed and he playfully rolled his eyes at you.

"What about the dog? Who is looking after our dog Y/N?" Marcus panicked.

"Calm down, my sister is looking after him. She wanted to come but flying isn't really her forte." You said and he let out a sigh of relief. The two of you sat on the edge of the bed and he draped his arm over your shoulder. You cuddled into him.

"At least you don't have to wait weeks and weeks to hug her now." Joe patted Marcus on the back.

"That's very true." He kissed the side of your head and Trent, Joe and Jesse headed towards the door.

"We're gonna leave you alone, don't have to much fun." Jesse told you both.

"Yeah, yeah." Marcus laughed.

"In a bit." They waved and left.

"This is really good surprise Y/N, am so glad you're here." He kissed you once again.

"Me too babe, me too."