His truth

You look at the table which is laid out neatly and has a candle holder in the middle with two lit candles on either side. Loads of roses are placed on the table, almost as if you were meant to eat them. What was he trying to do?

Then it hits you, he was trying to make up for shouting at you when he tied up you wound. Ohhhhhh.....!

Where was he though? You hear small thuds and footsteps coming from above and you realise that he was upstairs in your room ( You and Taehyung share a room!) 

Your phone beeps and there are loads of messages from Rebecca.

What did she want all of a sudden?

HI!

How are you?

am fine thnx

u?

Are u sure that u r fine?

Taehyung told me that u broke an arm and a leg and had a few fractures

YOU WERE TALKING TO TAE?! WHEN DID I GIVE U HIS NUMBER?!?!

ummmm.....

GO ON THEN...

I was passing by ur house 2day n Tae came out

 and we met n he said tht u broke ur arm n leg

DON'T U GO CALLIN HIM TAE!

HE AIN'T UR BRO 

Ok, now that was mean....

sorry didn't mean to offend u

just annoyed in general

Rebecca????

Am sorry

pls 4giv mi

its fine, leave it 

Rebecca has now blocked you

Great!

Your only bestie has blocked you because you said something mean to her. You realise that you had really hurt her feelings badly. She had been crazy about your brother ever since you had joined the school and now look where this has lead to. All your fault once again! Why do you have to be so mean so suddenly?!

You turn your phone off and focus on the situation that you were in right now. You sit at the table and beg yourself to be nicer to him because right now, he was almost like the only friend you had left in this world.

You hear shuffling in the kitchen and look up. There was Taehyung, the boy who you had once called your brother, smilimg at you shyly.

"Did you like my surprise?"

" I didn't like it," his face fell which made you internally laugh

"whatdyoo me-"

"TAEHYUNG I LOVED IT!" He chuckles at your wit and puts some food in two plates. He fills one plate up completely and leaves one half empty. The empty one was probably for you and the full one was probably his...or was it?