Spoiled...

NOTE TO READERS: Min Yoongi is narrating! 

Y/N was walking towards us with her brother Taehyung.

Jimin was messaging me like crazy. This boy, he is so small (huh, I'm one to talk...) but he talks SO MUCH!! Wat to much for his size. But I find it funny, for some unknown reason.

I just wish that the twins would hurry up because being on a tree like this is just to much effort and it's becoming slightly painful. IT'S A ROUGH SURFACE! I would rather sit on the couch at home or just lie down on my bed and go to sleep -- much better surfaces.

I try to message Jimin back and tell him to be quiet but as I do that, I lose my grip on my phone and it FALLS TO ITS DOOM. It was something that I COULDN'T live without. So there I go to, falling out of the tree in order to catch the damn thing- and that also meant that I revealed my hiding spot...

Oh well...better late than never, THEY WERE TAKING THEIR TIME! And I was uncomfortable. But the landing was unsuccessful because I fell out and landed on my poor rear end. Today was just not its day...

As soon as I hit the floor, I hear someone burst out laughing as if they hadn't ever seen someone fall. It was Jungkook and HoSeok, who were hiding behind trees- also revealing their hiding spot: SEE IT ISN'T JUST ME WHO SPOILS A SURPRISE! SeokJin and Namjoon come out of their hiding places to help me because I was cursing in pain at the top of my lungs, ALSO revealing their places. The only one who stayed true to their place was that boy Jimin.

As I was cursing out loud, I saw Y/N and Taehyung running to the scene. Even still, Jimin didn't come out of his hiding spot. So, I think it is time to bait him out...!

"PARK JIMIN WHERE ARE YOU AT?! MOVE OUT OF THAT BUSH! YOUR HYUNG IS IN PAIN! HE FELL OUT OF A BLOOMIN TREE!"

But still, he doesn't budge. How RUDE!

"Yoongi, are you ok?" asks Taehyung

"Did you fall out of that tree? I saw something fall out of it, was it you?"

"I'M OK GUYS! I CAN STILL TALK AND WALK OK! I'N FINE!"

"Good, then get up you lazy cow!" says Namjoon. 

"Where is that pabo?"

"Who?"

"Jimin?" 

"Yeah!"

"I dunno."

I get up and stagger toward that bush in which he was hiding in. I move the leaves apart and find that he was on his phone. PLAYING VIDEO GAMES...WITH HEADPHONES ON...! This kid.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.