The Broken Trophy

NOTE TO READERS: TAEHYUNG IS NARRATING! 

Y/N hasn't been back for a while. Maybe they really did fall for that prank in the end. It might have been the easiest prank, maybe so easy that it wouldn't even be called a prank, and the worst thing is that they fell for it. Wow I actually didn't really know that she was so gullible.Even that Jungkook lad. Well I have to admit I probably guessed that. The innocent that he always has on his face.

Really explains a lot. 

These lot are really amazing to hang out with. Full of jokes, especially Kim SeokJin. His were hilarious. And the way he would laugh in the end to his own jokes added to the humour of the joke.  Most of the time though, I wouldn't quite catch on the joke but would still laugh just to be nice and give him confidence that the joke was funny. 

"Hey, I wonder if Jungkook actually fell for that. He looked a little bit shook when we told him that Y/N was seen alone for a bit while he was at the vending machine. wAiT...was he actually at the vending machines today?" Asks Namjoon, "Yoongi, you did a great job though!" 

He smiles "I'm not actually a great actor by the way." Well you certainly are a savage though it would have been fine not to have a degree in acting and carry off a prank like that.  

We continue to talk about the successful prank until finally the two faces of Y/N and Jungkook appeared. I felt a small portion of relief. At least nothing went wrong, that's what I meant by relief. 

"Well look who it is!" Says Yoongi, "the little lambs who actually fell for that prank!"

We all laugh but they don't. Knowing Y/N, she would usually just laugh when she found out when she got pranked but why wasn't she laughing now? 

"What happened? Why aren't you laughing?"  

"We accidentally broke one his trophies while we were looking for him in his room..."She replies

"You know how mad the principal gets when he finds out something wrong with his possessions" says Jungkook who was looking at the floor in guilt. Oh.

"What should we do?" Y/N actually looked stressed. Well, it was her first day after all, so why wouldn't she? 

"Which trophy was it?"  

"The one for best school in the county 20**" 

"Oh, that was the recent trophy that we got..." Says HoSeok. He looked even more worried and so did his happy twin, Jimin. Hmm...

"Who broke it?" 

"Me."