Escape

NOTE TO READERS: TAEHYUNG IS NOW NARRATING!

We get out of the train in order to escape the spy who was following from the moment we stepped into the train. 

Ugh, I really hate it when someone invades my privacy. Like why are you going to stalk someone else? You have a life of your own don't you?- Well, at least I hope they do. 

The stalker also stepped outside of the train and followed us. They were making it really obvious that they were following us. But if we made it clear that we knew about this, the stalker would assume that we had made an escape plan as well and would follow one of us. 

Y/N and I were still holding hands- wait when did we start holding hands in the first place?? Umm... 

I signal to Y/N that I was going to go and buy something whilst she was going to the bathroom. 

We both set off on our own routes. I caught the stalker sitting down on a bench, looking in my direction. 

I carry on with the mission. Thank goodness they hadn't gone off after Y/N or I wouldn't have spared them at all. 

The station was seriously crowded, which was a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. It was good because the stalker could easily lose sight of us. And that is exactly what had happened here. The stalker used some of the most obvious disguise- a classic is what I should say. The newspaper trick. Looks like those spy action movies really did come to use because this spy was doing the exact same thing!  But it turned out that they weren't very experienced in that trick because they failed and lost sight of me. 

I head out to the restaurant, making sure that I wasn't being followed by anyone. 

A few minutes later of serious and intense undercover an focus, I make it to the Raymeon palace. I check to see if Y/N was inside.

She wasn't in there at all. 

Nowhere to be seen... 

SH*T!

Where are u at??

(Me) 

Tannie you there??

(Me)  

CALLING Y/N

THE PERSON YOU HAVE DIALLED IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

CALLING Y/N

THE PERSON YOU HAVE CALLED IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

CALLING Y/N

She isn't picking up the call! 

I am panicking so badly right now. 

Should I go outside and look for her? 

What about the spy? 

This scandal could ruin us permanently  if we did anything wrong. And we were only rookies in our career! 

But right now, the thing that mattered the most to me was Y/N's safety. I put my mask on and go outside. But something just clocked- there are millions of places that she could be right now. I can't just go and explore every single one of them. 

Why don't I try calling her one more time? 

CALLING Y/N

The call is going through... 

"Hello?" 

"Y/N! Are you ok?! Do you even know how WORRIED I WAS?!" 

"Who's this?" 

"Y/N!? IT'S ME! TAEHYUNG! KIM TAEHYUNG! YOUR BROTHER!"

"I'm sorry- I don't know anyone of that name, I think you have called the wrong number!" 

"HEY-!" 

The call ends and I am just left standing there. If she is trying to play around with me- now was definitely not the time. The situation had just gotten worse! 

The spy had found out where I was and headed straight into the cafe...with someone else...

An accomplice? 

They had a feminine figure so I guess it was a woman but... 

HOW WAS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?! 

There must have been two of them on the train. One of them was probably a decoy and the other was- wait... 

That woman was sitting right next to Y/N on the train, she had a mask and sunglasses on as well. She could have looked at our messages! Now here she was with the damn spy having a meal whilst stalking us? 

Maybe I should just confront these two because I need to know what could have possibly happened with Y/N. This accomplice made eye contact with me and then looked away as quickly as possible. I noticed that her eyes were really unsteady- there we go: the clear sign of GUILT! They have definitely done something to Y/N.I t's time to confront them right now. 

"Excuse my interruption- I think we need to TALK"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My prince of roses

Xx