Managers...

NOTE TO READERS: Y/N IS NOW NARRATING! 

The manager enters my room with a smile on her face, a very very rare thing that I would see these days. 

"What's up?"

"Your little friend was a rookie?"

"Ummm, am I not a rookie as well?"

"Like Jungkook was your friend?"

"Yeah, we actually studied together at school and we are friends,"

"How did he not know it was you then?"

"Because I was wearing a face mask,"

"Well that worked well didn't it?!"

"Hmpf, yeah I guess...."

"Well he says that he would like lunch today with you,"

I cough a little by the shock of the word 'today' .

"Today?"  

"Yes dear, when else?"

"Wasn't that a bit quick?"

"Why? Do you not want to go?"

"I do, but..."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing....never mind"

"I already set the restaurant for you two, I told Jungkook as well which one it is."

"Oh ok, which one is it? Wait, is it the one that I always eat from?"

"You bet!"

What was wrong with me? In the end, I was the one who wanted to treat him with a meal so what was up with me? 

Was it because I made it anonymous? He must be a little bit shook when he realises that it's me. 

An hour passed by like a breeze and here I am walking to the restaurant with a mask on my face. It was spring and the trees were blossoming so quickly. Cherry blossom trees were losing their petals in the gentle wind. It was so beautiful. Maybe spring was my favourite season of the year. 

The restaurant was almost empty, which was so relieving being a rookie idol. Packed restaurants increase the chance of being bombarded with fans. I have had that experience before- it's not nice. 

I enter the suite that my manager had booked for us. It was small and cute...with...oh...my...DAYS....! 

SOMETIMES I REALLY HATE MY MANAGER! UGHHHHH!!!! 

This was meant to be a simple lunch nothing else and she had booked a suite for people who are going out with each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The room was filled with red roses and hearts and whatever that decoration was there and the moment I saw this, I practically SCREAMED! - which slightly started the waitress... 

"Thank you very much! This is such a wonderful place!" I try to smile and the waitress leaves. 

I swear this is going to be so so so EMBARRASSING! What is he going to think of me?! 

I slump onto the chair and bury my head in my arms. I actually really hate my manager right now. I really wanted to leave but I had to treat Jungkook though, I left him that day holding some toilet roll while I had vanished without telling him anything afterwards. Maybe I should just leave my face mask on during the whole thing. But I was really hungry and it wouldn't really look nice either. 

Maybe I should just explain to him that my manager is a bit nut and she thought I was going out with him. Yeah, that would be more like it! 

Maybe I should message that crazy woman while I wait. I desperately need to clear my mind from all that anger before I vent it out on jungkook- which wouldn't be too nice considering I am going to meet him after a while PROPERLY! 

I SWEAR DOWN WHEN DO I EVER ASK YOU FOR A FAVOUR?! 

WHY DID YOU BOOK A "SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL" SUITE FOR US?!?! 

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? AREN'T YOU GUYS GOING OUT???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

IT WAS MEANT TO BE A LITTLE TREAT COZ I M GONNA MEET HIM AFTER A LONG TIME!

WELL HAVE A NICE TIME THEN! :D

NICE TIME MY LEFT TOE!!   

XD XD XD XD XD LMAO!!

YEAH HAVE A NICE TIME LAUGHING IN YOUR LITTLE OFFICE/ HABITAT/ JUNGLE DURING LUNCH!

OH I WILL! DON'T WORRY GRL! ;D

Once again I bury my head in my arms almost about to cry.  This was basically her successful attempt to set us up! How annoying. 

In all this anger and frustration, I didn't notice myself dozing off to sleep...