So far away

Note to readers: Taehyung is now narrating!

I miss her so much. I don't see much of her anymore. Y/N debuted before us lot. Her stage was so beautiful and energetic. We have already debuted recently.  Recently meaning YESTERDAY!

IT WAS SO COOOOOOOOLLLLLLL !!!!!! Everyone was so happy and I really enjoyed myself. The crowd was already going wild when we sang and rapped and danced. It so relieving to know we have so many fans already. 
While I was dancing to the song thta was playing I don't think I saw Y/N. Maybe she was there but didn't see her.

I am so tired right now. Park Jimin walks right next to me. "Hey what you doing?"
"Ah, nothing much..."
"Do you wanna go out to have some lunch?"

" I already ate by the way..."

He sits down. " you miss her don't you. "
I nod. Sometimes I just think that this guy is an empath or he can read minds because he always knows exactly whats on my mind. 

" Why don't you call her? "

" she is busy. And anyways I think she has a new number so there is really no point"

" why don't you just take your mind of it and come to the cafe with me, I still haven't eaten!" So we decide to go outside to a fast food chain. My phone starts to vibrate. Who was calling me?

"Hello?" 

"HYUNG!"

"Jungkook?" 

"HYUNG HYUNG COME QUICKLY NAMJOON HYUNG IS IN THE KITCHEN!! QUICK COME HOME!!!" Oh my days.