Young again

NOTE TO READERS: Y/N IS NOW NARRATING!! 

Was I happy to hear the sound of Taehyung wanting to bring back the memories we had when we were young.

I guess I really was this time. 

Daegu was the place where we grew up.

The place were we had the happiest of days. 

The place were we had the worst of days. 

Our childhood was painted on the walls everywhere we would go. 

It would be nice going there again if I was honest. But a small part of me didn't want to at all and I guess it was clear why anyways. But maybe going with him would be a bit better. 

*TIME SKIP* 

Taehyung was sitting on the bench with his face mask on, waiting for me to arrive. He was on his phone for a while but then turned it off and gazed into the sky. 

I was watching him from a distance in my disguise (face mask and sunglasses). I just wanted to see what he would look like if he was waiting for his girl................DID I REALLY JUST THINK THAT?! Gosh...... but obviously though, here he was waiting for his 'sister'. 

He was wearing a black hoodie with a red and black checkered shirt. He was staring into space but then looked around. -and then our gazes met...time to meet him...! 

"Hey!"  he gets up and walks over towards me, "why were you hiding from me?"

"Oh, I was just doing up my shoe laces" He looked down at my shoes and then looked at my face. Oh- I forgot I was wearing boots....

"Hmpf, shoe laces...." 

Ok that was the best excuse of the year...

"Ok, never mind, let's find the train that we need to take!" 

"Train? I got my driver to drive us there!" 

"You, have a driver?" 

"No, It's just Jin hyung..." 

I thought it was just us though...

He saw the look on my face and then burst out laughing. 

"GOSH! YOU ARE STILL SO GULLIBLE!" 

I was still so shook. A joke? Seriously? Very funny Taehyung.... 

"Ya! Let's book our seats!"

He grabs my hand lightly and we go to the ticket station and book our seats. He was still holding my hand. Almost as if he was doing it subconsciously. Just looking at his hand holding my wrist flickered a memory in my mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were only 10 years old. The woman had left the house early and it was the weekend. I had only just woken up and I found Taehyung staring at my face at my bed side. He smiled and said, 

"Y/N! You're awake! I made some breakfast,"

"Thank you! I'm so hungry," 

I remember him running downstairs eagerly and then coming back upstairs with a tray full of food. 

"BREAKFAST IN BED!!"

I wasn't even out of my bed yet but he had washed up and had made breakfast as well. I was a really lazy kid. 

"What time did you wake up at?" 

"Me? Oh, I woke up when eomma started making breakfast for herself,"