Little trouble maker (pt 2)

NOTE TO READERS: JIMIN IS STILL NARRATING!

So that was my observation...

I was just chilling on the sofa while the others were arguing in the room. Just then, Taehyung came out of the room and saw me all relaxed- I was about to fall asleep anyways.

"HEY! Why aren't you helping Jungkook clear away?"

"That's his stuff though, I'm tired!"

"Yeah but he's a 16 year old kid and your'e older than him. He should be the one chilling out not you!"

"Well what can I do then? He's always picking about his stuff!"

"Of course he is, you are older than him so I think you are mature enough to handle him,"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Help him out! What else? He is still sorting out his stuff, he hasn't stopped for almost three hours!"

"Ugh, fine!"

He walks back into the room and I get up to help the kid out.
But suddenly something comes into my head. " why aren't you helping him? He seems to be yelling at you the most right now!"

He reappears with a gloomy looking face and says " I'm afraid that jungkook likes to yell at me the most, unfortunately..." but then smiles. What a cheerful ending to his speech/lecture...

That is one of the times where he actually worries about jungkook. But I have to admit, he does have his charms...!( that smile of his is one of them!)

We are walking home with our masks on our faces just to make sure we don't get bombarded by our wonderful fans

We are walking home with our masks on our faces just to make sure we don't get bombarded by our wonderful fans. We had experience of that on time and this time we knew what not to do.
"Hey, did you get your food?"
"
No..."

"Ah! Jungkookah ! I'm sorry Jimin but that kid sounded stressed out over the phone. I tell you what, I'll buy you dinner if that's ok with you." 

"No, I'm ok. Don't worry about it a lot. That kid like to cause chaos, you know what he's like!"

"Can I buy a snack though?"

"Am I stopping you from eating? If it looks like I am, sorry. Of course you can mate!"

So we buy a snack and head quickly over to the maknae in distress...

If this trouble was for nothing, then this kid will be in trouble! Oh well, at least Taehyung got his mind off Y/N, for now... 

After arriving to the dorm, Taehyung calls out for Jungkook who seems to be peaceful in the dorm. Hmmm... according to Taehyung, he seemed distressed, but here it seemed like no one was at home! 

"Jungkook-ah! We're home!"

Ugh, just missed out on having take away with a friend. But then out of no where HoSeok comes out of no where. 

"Hey! Where did you lot disappear off to? I was looking round the whole dorm for you lot!"

"You could have just called us you know..."

"Oh yeah..!"

"What is it that you wanted to say to us anyways?"

"Have you lot been practising the new dance moves for that new song that we recorded?"

"Oh! I forgot! Don't worry we'll practice soon- just after I have a little word with our maknae!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK! I SUMMON YOU THIS INSTANT!!"