Who Now?

NOTE TO READERS: TAEHYUNG IS STILL NARRATING!

"Who is at our house?" 

"Oh, just some of her guests..." 

She seemed a little uneasy when she said that. Hmm...

I step inside the house and walk straight into the living room where I find that woman with a glass of some substance and other people in the room- they were all roughly her age.

"Ah, here you are honey!" Honey? Um...ok?

I try to give her a nice smile. One that she does not even deserve. The others in the room are all staring at me with their judging gazes. They women in particular gave me a really awkward look. What was up with them? Had they not seen a cute boy before? (you know I'm hella cute !//U//)

"Everyone! This is my adorable son! Just look at him! He really does take after me doesn't he!" Ha...Ha...Ha...

I'm not even your son and I pray no one takes after you because lord have MERCY on them! 

She was clearly drunk. 

"How many of those have you had?"

"Why? Want one???"

I suddenly get a small spark of idea...

"Why yes! Is that even a question to ask?!" 

She begins to pour me a large cup of that disgusting poison that she was drinking. She fills it right to the top with foam bubbling out of the cup. The woman picks it up and places it abruptly in my hands. Now for part two...

I sit on the sofa still holding the beaker in my hands, right next to those dodgy women.

"Ladies..." 

They give a little shriek. Some start to play with my hair. Ok I hope I'm not making the biggest mistake of my life because this was going to get really really bad! 

"Now watch me perform a trick in front of your pretty eyes!"  someone tell me why on earth I was acting like a grown man because I think I was edging towards being called a little naughty flirt... WHICH I CLEARLY AM NOT! 

I catch Y/N standing right next to the door with her hands covering her mouth. That very judgemental stare of hers was getting to me. But she didn't have to worry. This definitely was all for her.

"My handsome prince of entertainment! hahahaha!" The woman shrieks. Oh just you wait what I had to entertain you with! 

"This cup of s**t, is very VERY bad for you. Let me make it disappear!" 

SMASH!