Pranking? Really?

NOTE TO READERS: Y/N IS NARRATING!

Jeon Jungkook did make a stunning piece of work. It did look quite a lot like you except for the anime, but of course that was a character. That artwork of his had stunned you quite a lot. It truly was beautiful. But why did he draw it in the first place? Wait, why were you asking yourself this? Shouldn't you be grateful that one of your friend drew a picture of you on your first day at school?

You were still in your art class and were about to ask your art teacher for another task. You turn around and see the girl who got ignored sulking at her desk. You felt a little bit bad but could you say to her? 'Oh, I'm sorry he drew me?' Nah, that would make her hate you and that was something you didn't really need to do right now. 

The best idea was to ignore her and ask the teacher for more work to do. 

" Hey, Y/N, did you like my work?" 

You look up from your sketchbook. 

"Of course I did! It was really amazing. I am so lucky to have a friend who is really artistic!"

He blushes a bit and then moves over to see what you were doing. "I'm glad you liked my work. So we are friends right?"

Ohh ....You suddenly clock a lot of answers.

"We are friends, why wouldn't we?"

"Hmm, yeah. It's just..." Go on! "It's just, you are like the first friend that I have had that's a ...erm.. girl, so I thought it might take a bit more effort to establish a good friendship with a girl like you...that's all." 

Awww! That's so sweet. You give your nice 'bright' smile.You chuckle. His face looks a little bit relieved. 

"That was cute!" You say, honestly.

He laughs as well.

"Well, that's a relief that you didn't find that foolish. I just didn't really know what to do."

"Well, now you know that it isn't hard to make friends with ladies!"

"Heh, yeah. Thanks!"

"no problem." 

The bell rings for break. Looks like it's time for break again. You wonder if you and the others were going to continue with that rap battle that you had started at the first break. 

You and Jungkook walk to the north gate where you find the others waiting. Their backs were toward you and Jungkook. An idea came into your sparkling mind. Why don't you scare them with your arrival? You whisper your amazing idea to Jungkook. He liked it and you hide behind the wall and spy on them. They were laughing on some joke by SeokJin.But then you hear:

"Hey guys! Why don't we do a prank on Jungkook and Y/N?" 

A small cheer...

You and Jungkook, who were hiding behind the wall exchanged glances. It would be very interesting if you played along with this dare that they were going to do. But what was their plan? You listen closely.

"I think what we should do is pretend that one of us likes Y/N and let's see if Jungkook gets jealous!"

"Nah, that's mean like way too mean! Something different"

"What about pretending that our form tutor calls them and gives them a detention?"

"Yeah I think that would be fine because it's only Y/N's first day, we should be nice to her!"

"Hey Taehyung, what do you think? Are you Ok with this prank? It is pretty mild if you ask me."

Well Taehyung? Are you going to be mean or nice to us then?

"Yeah I think it is fine. I do like pranking people so I think it's gonna be great!" 

Ok then, time to make an appearance! But before we do, you need to give Jungkook a quick briefing that we need to play along with the prank as if you weren't there. 

"Jungkook, you know what we need to do right, just play along with this prank of theirs and then at the end, we decide what revenge we are gonna take, ok?"

He grins and then you wait for a minute before making an appearance. You and Jungkook walk in as casually as you could, trying to hide the fact that you knew that they were about to prank the both of you.

"Oh, you guys came in late," Says Namjoon. 

"Yeah, I was just waiting for my painting to dry and Jungkook waited for me," Ok, come on, on with the prank. We're waiting!

"The head teacher was looking for and Jungkook by the way, he came and asked Min Yoongi if he knew where you guys were." And there we have Taehyung in with the game too...good,good,good!

"Oh he did, what did he say?" Jungkkok asks Min Yoongi.

"Err...he said that he wanted to see the both of you in his office, he also said that he saw Y/N alone wondering where to go while you were at the vending machines so he needed to give you a small lecture on responsibility. And a possible detention." 

You and Jungkook exchange glances once again, trying so hard to look confused while hiding your smiles of knowledge. 

Like they always say: knowledge is power! This knowledge that you both had meant that you had power over this prank. 

"Well, in that case, I think that me and Y/N should go to the principal right now, see you guys later!" Says Jungkook, smart move mate!

You and him both walk away slowly, trying so hard to contain yourselves. When you were well away from them, you decided that you couldn't hold in your laughter anymore and both of you burst out laughing.

"They really think that they could fool us!" He says.

You laugh even more because you suddenly remember the look on Min Yoongi's face. Jeez, he looked dead serious about the prank. "Min Yoongi can be an amazing prankster! The way he kept his face straight throughout the whole prank, the others completely broke down. That was so funny!" 

He laughs along too. That bunny smile appearing again.

"I know, but where should we go now? They think that we are at the principal's office right now."

He smiles, so suspicious....What's in your head boy????

"Have you seen the school's pets? And all the other places?" He asks with an innocent face. 

"No, I actually didn't really know that they had pets. Can I see them?" 

"Ok, come with me, we should really start planning revenge by the way," He says with a smirk on his face.

"Revenge?" 

"Yeah, revenge"