Away to somewhere

NOTE TO READERS: Y/N IS NOW NARRATING! 

Anywhere away from this world is where I wanted to go right now. This is way to much for me to take in.  How could a 16 year old possibly take in all this rubbish? How? 

Why was I the only one to bear this crap. My original parents didn't want me to move in with them which meant that I had to be alone in the house with the B****. Taehyung was also moving out to his parent's house. Who knows what will happen to me. 

Maybe I should move out to a youth hostel before debuting. There was a hostel near to the place where I trained anyways so I guess it would be better for me.  In fact that is what I am going to do. I don't care anymore about the witch. She can do die for all I care. I'm not even going to tell her that I am moving out. She can just wake up one morning and find that none of her adopted kids are at home. I bet she won't even give a fig. That is how she is. 

Right now, I am running as fast as I can. Trying to find a bench that I can sit on was really hard in the city. The have lots of parks though. Maybe I should just go and look there. 

*LATER* 

Finally I find one and sit my tired self down. The sun was finally shining could this mark the start of something that I wanted in my life? It was making me dizzy even though I was sitting down on the bench. 

*********************** 

FAR away from here. In a place where there is no light. No window. No door. Nothing. Everything is dark inside. Nothing can be lost and nothing found. 

You look and find small spotlights in the sky. Were they stars? No. They were eyes. Glistening eyes. Eyes with tears in them that shone out to you like spotlights. Just like how spotlights single out an individual on a stage, these tears highlighted your anxiety, fear and deep stress. All of these emotions that you carry on a daily basis. 

You are moving around this peculiar place but nothing moves as you move. They all stay still as if you weren't moving at all. It is dark. You are desperate to escape this depressing atmosphere. But wherever you moved to or looked at, everything was exactly the same. 

Then there was a sudden voice. It sounded harsh and loud. Whatever it was saying was really inaudible. But slowly you could make out what it was saying. 

"HELLO?"

"Y/N?"

"GET UP!"

"ARE YOU AWAKE?"

Were you awake? Awake? You could see everything. So you were awake weren't you? 

Wait...

***********************************************

Maybe in the end I probably did fall asleep because some familiar face was staring at my face with a worried look. 

Hang on a second... 

"Rebecca?"

............................................................................................................................................................. 

*Rebecca's real name is: Kyung min ji