Prologue

Life is a mixture of different things. 

Truths and lies

Happiness and sadness

Euphoric moments and depression 

That's right, it is a complete mixture. Often, many people describe this as a complete mess. Could they be right? 

This world is so complex. It's so confusing. People look good on the outside but are full of poison inside. And vice versa. 

There is no one in this world who you can trust fully, not even the people who you are most close to.

Eventually, they stab you in the back and then leave you at your worst state. They don't care about your sacrifices and all the help you have given them. All of it disappears like magic- as if it didn't exist. 

They just move on.

It's life... 

No one in this world seems to be on your side by the looks of it. 

Wouldn't it be great to have everyone on your side? 

Wouldn't it?  

Everyone looks down upon you,

Why you? 

Wouldn't it be better if they all looked up at you? 

Would it not? 

Your destiny is right in your palms

Would you spare the person who decided to snatch it away from you? 

 Would you? 

Your fate is thought to be unlucky.

 What will it take for you to destroy this fate and change it to favour you? 

You would do anything 

wouldn't you? 

Wouldn't you? 

LIES... ALL BLOODY LIES! NO ONE WILL SAY THE FULL TRUTH. NO ONE WILL FIND THE TRUTH FOR YOU. 

IT'S ALL UP TO YOU! 

JUST YOU~ NO ONE ELSE...

"You are a lie!" 

"Biggest failure of my life!" 

"Move away from me filthy child!" 

"You are MY slave! Understand?" 

"I'm gonna beat you until you are left on the mercy of the creator

"JUST DIE ALREADY!" 

"I'm gonna kill you!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"No No NOOOO!!!!!" you scream. "Taehyung save me!!!!!!!!!" 

"Y/N!! Get up!"  

You wake up instantly and find Taehyung looking at you with worried eyes. 

"You ok?"

It was just a nightmare. 

A nightmare you had continuously 

A nightmare you lived in

Potentially for the rest of your life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

FROM THE WRITER: 

Hi new readers!! 

This is my first story that I have written. I hope you guys will enjoy this because I have had this idea for a really long time! 

I also hope you found this prologue interesting because I attempted to draw your attention to this so... (did it work...?)

PLS note that this is only the prologue, the main story will start in the next part. The section that you have just read above was the beginning of the story. The sentences in quotation marks are part of the nightmare that Y/N was having.  

And now there will be a short

  *TIME SKIP*