Race against Time

NOTE TO READERS: Y/N IS NOW NARRATING! 

The manager strides into my office leaves me a message. 

"They are calling you over. It's bad news-just don't stress out and take a few notes while you are there," She says. 

What the heck is even going on???? 

"What are you even talking about?"

"Read the note hunny!" 

Oh Ok then.... 

COME TO THE BANGTAN OFFICES AT 4'O CLOCK: EMERGENCY MEETING THAT REQUIRES YOUR ATTENDANCE. DO NOT BE LATE!

PLS TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY! 

REPUTATIONS AT STAKE!!!

Namjoon  

OK, I know what Namjoon is like sometimes but this sounded really serious. The words that really stuck into my head were: EMERGENCY, SERIOUSLY, REPUTATIONS and STAKE. 

Those words were enough to give me a minor panic attack. 

I glare at the clock, checking what time it was. 

Great... 3:45pm and their block was a 20 minute walk away. 

"Looks like I gotta go right now!" 

The manager ignores me and heads straight into her office. Ugh, I really hate her sometimes. I still haven't forgiven her about what she attempted to do with me and Jungkook. So mean. 

Oh well, I don't really care right now because the others needed my attendance so I have to go right now.

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Just one more staircase to go! And I'm already out of breath because every time I look at my watch, the time is ever so close to 4 o'clock. (It looks like I really am losing my mind because that is what the watch's job is...) 

But then my dumb brain realises the fact that the building has lifts! Well, there was absolutely no point now because I had reached their floor and block. Now it was just a matter of fact of finding their offices which I had been to before... 

Just two minutes to go before I was late. I can do this! 

I just need to run along the corridors before I was late for sure- and that was something that I wasn't really allowed to do. But right now this rule was made to be broken. 

1 minute left. TIME TO DASH!  

50 seconds to go... 

WHERE ON EARTH ARE THEIR OFFICES?!?! 

COME ON KEEP RUNNING. Trust me, it was awful running in boots. My feet had cramps rolling in and the experience was painful. 

If this was all a joke- NAMJOON IS SO SCREWED! 

But keep running and finding the offices, I'm almost there.

JUST 10 SECONDS TO GO... 

9.....

8....

7....

6....

5....

4....

3....

2....

1..