Scandal

NOTE TO READERS: NAMJOON IS NOW NARRATING!

*TIME SKIP*

This job is getting more interesting day by day. I am learning much more than what I was learning before. 

And as for lyric writing, I have to say that they have improved quite the most. But right now I am out of ideas and we have been scheduled a comeback already. 

Time for some more ideas!! 

I think it's better if I go outside for a bit and do a bit of web surfing. It always gets my ideas machine working again. 

I head outside with my face mask on and my headphones on. It's really scary to find our fans everywhere we go.  But what can I say, fans are fans I guess...

The world is such an interesting place. There are so may places that are yet to be discovered. I want to go somewhere exotic but I don't really think that's anytime soon though. 

I am sitting at the bus stop listening to some of my favourite tunes and surfing through the web. That was until something caught my eye. 

"SHOCKING TRUTH REVEALED: SOLO ARTIST KIM Y/N AND BTS MEMBER KIM TAEHYUNG ARE TWINS?!" 

No. Way. This can't be. 

The scenario that I was dreading the most has just happened. A SCANDAL.  

They aren't even TWINS!! 

And what was most shocking was that they hadn't even mentioned it to the public!!! There must have been a spy or someone because the only time we mentioned this topic was when we were in the restaurant a few weeks ago. 

But the place was empty though- so who could have spread this anyways? Was it the staff? Or was it some person who came into the restaurant and over heard our conversations. They must have had bad intentions because whoever was eavesdropping must have also heard Y/N saying that her and Taehyung weren't related by blood but by law. 

This is ridiculous. In fact, I need to report this right away. 

So that is what I do.