Little Trouble maker

NOTE TO READERS: JIMIN IS NOW NARRATING! 

"What happened?" 

"Namjoon hyung s in the kitchen and jungkookah is stressing out..."

Wow! He really worries a lot when it comes to the maknae. He has done that so much that sometimes I wonder why.

I'm not jealous but for me this is something to wonder about. 

Let me recall one of the many times where Taehyung has worried about Jungkook this week. Starting from the first time we started living in our dorm. I remember that we were moving our belongings into our rooms. Taehyung was sharing a room with Namjoon hyung and I was sharing one with Jungkook and HoSeok. 

Jungkook had to move some of his bags into his room from the baggage dump (the living room). He might have been 16 years old but he had A LOT of things to own. While he was busy unpacking some of his clothes, I peeked in one of the boxes and found lots of large black books. Where they photo albums? School books? He was still in the room yelling at poor SeokJin hyung who was helping him unpack. 

"HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CLOTHES?! I JUST IRONED THEM!" Hahaha...

While SeokJin was being yelled at by the maknae, I decided to open these books. And the surprise I got when I did! So bright and colourful. It felt as if I had just opened the book of life. They were drawings and small images of people...so beautiful. But they reminded me of someone. They were of a girl...That's strange. He was usually frightened when he saw one. Almost as if they were a wild beast coming to get him. No, he is really shy. Too shy. How cute.

But this girl reminded me of someone. Someone who we used to hang out with when we were in high school... Y/N! 

I exclaimed, but not in the right timing because during the time I was lost in his sketchbook, I didn't hear the kid's footsteps...

"HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CAN YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE PLEASE AND COME AND HELP ME!" 

"Ok, ok no need to shout dear!" 

He blushes!

"Hahaha!"

Taehyung was in his room and was unpacking with Namjoon

Taehyung was in his room and was unpacking with Namjoon. They were normally talking to each other. And on the other hand there was us...CHAOTIC with the eldest there as well. Yes, we were a complete MESS! 

After half an hour of yelling at each other and unpacking, we were almost done with clearing up. That was when Taehyung came to see what we were up to.

"You are still unpacking?"

"Yes sir, we are!"

"We finished a while ago!"

"Congratulations sir!"

"Thank you Jungkook ssi! I think you should get back to unpacking and clearing away, don't you think?"

"There are so many boxes!" 

"YOU ARE ONLY 16 YEARS OLD! HOW MUCH STUFF DO YOU EVEN NEED?!"

"All of it, hyung!"

"Well good luck with that then because I am leaving you!"

"OK then, gain some calories while you chill then, I'm gonna get hot abs before you and I am younger than you!"

That little BRAT!

"Hey! You PUNK! Watch it!"

I left the room and went to sit on the sofa. I remember being so exhausted after moving the beds and boxes and all that stuff. I think I also did one of my 'observations of the wild' too...! 

OBSERVATIONS OF THE WILD (EPISODE 2) 

With Park Jimin (your wonderful host!)

Welcome back to another episode of observations of the wild with your handsome host Park Jimin. Yes, and today we will be observing the two humans gone by the name of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. The human called 'jeon jungkook' is now given the prestigious title "maknae". For some of our viewers, I shall translate this title: it means "Youngest" in the Korean language. Now that we learn about this, let us observe these two species of human. 

Currently, I am positioned on a comforting combination of leather and memory foam. This item of luxury is called a 'sofa'! It is used by humans as a piece of furniture to rest their rear ends on after a long and tiresome day of hard work. Usually this item is often misused due to the lack of understanding about its purpose (which I have explained a brief moment ago!). 

Continuing with our observations, we can hear the 'maknae' sending out distress signals by its vocal chords. Let us listen to what it is trying to get across: 

"HYUNG WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT BEDSHEET? I JUST IRONED IT!" 

Hmm, from what I understand, currently that the 'maknae' is expressing its emotions of anger to another species of human. This is our other specimen sample: Kim Taehyung. 

This human is now retorting back to the 'maknae'. Let us apprehend on what it is saying:

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?! YOU ARE GONNA CRUMPLE IT UP ANYWAYS!" 

As we have experienced, this human believes that the' maknae's request is not valid.

Unfortunately there is a short exchange of colloquial terms. (Seek parental guidance immediately).  I believe that I should now make a brief visit to the local human zoo and ask for them to put these exquisite species up for display...

But now, I must take a journey to the natural habitat of these humans to disembody the arising altercation. 

This sadly means an end to today's episode. I hope you were fascinated by the two specimen samples I chose to analyse today.

I am your wonderful host, Park Jimin.

See you next time on OBSERVATIONS OF THE WILD EPISODE 3!