Crashed party

NOTE TO READERS: TAEHYUNG IS STILL NARRATING! 

SMASH!

I smashed the glass beaker onto the floor on purpose. 

The ladies scream and the woman just stands there jaw-dropped.

Then I reach out for the other glasses that were held by the other women in the room.

"I told you that this sh*t was bad for you! Do you see it now?" 

Once I grab all of those cups of wine or whatever they called it, I smash them into pieces as as well as my own.

"PARTY'S OVER FOLKS! NOW GET OUT!"  

They sit there like cows on a rainy day. Did they not listen to what I just said? 

"GET OUT! EXIT IS RIGHT THERE! NOW GO!" 

They slowly start to move off from the sofas that they were chilling on and proceed out of the venue. I swear down this was the most bravest move that I had made so far in front of that woman. As a matter of fact, she was just standing there with her eyes to the floor. She seemed really spaced out.

Afterall, she was drunk. What else was expected? 

Once all of the cows were out of the house, I decide to clear up the living room that was trashed with shards of glass. I honestly felt like throwing up because the smell was just...OVERWHELMING! 

The woman in just standing there. In the same position that she was in from the past 10 minutes. Had she frozen up for good??? 

"Why are you clearing this up?" she says after what seemed like decades.

"Who made this mess?" 

"Answer me boy."

She was drunk. Way too drunk to remember that I had just cleared up the cows from her house and the fact that I had made this mess. 

"Where is that b**ch? She should clear this up."

"Go away from here, you could cut yourself." 

Well, I am just going to ignore her because she was out of her mind right now. 

"WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME?!"

"ARE YOU DEAF? HELLO? DID I TURN INTO A GHOST? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT RESPONDING TO ME?!" 

She grabs my shoulder which forces me to turn round and face her. 

"Move away and call that wretch to clear this up. It isn't manly for you to clear this up. Go."

I don't care. I'm not going to listen to her. She has always been treating Y/N like a dog. She doesn't deserve this just because she is a girl. In fact I really hate this woman because of this fact. Why could she not see us as one? Why did she always have to separate our duties because of our genders?

This was getting me severely mad. 

"Don't treat her like a dog,"  I finally blurt out after hearing all those insults. "She is a human, not an animal- DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

If I don't vanish right now, I could do some damage to the house so I just run upstairs and lock myself in my room. Honestly, I just want to debut quickly so that I don't have to live with her anymore. 

But wait, there was my real family as well. Maybe I should just move out to their house and live with them until I debut. That was a better idea. 

I hear the door downstairs slam shut. Looks like Y/N had exited the house. 

I have to admit that sometimes I felt really sorry for her. In the end, who did she even have? Her original parents did like her but they didn't want her to live with them and then there was this crazy woman who treated her like a slave.  

And then there's me. 

I was planning to leave her at the hands of mercy and go to live with my own family who seem to love me dearly. 

Well, she is the right age to move out and live on her own. I mean it was only for a few months anyways because she was going to debut as a solo artist anyways. I should talk to her. But now was not the right time. 

Because right now, I need to visit my true family.