Missing

*TIME SKIP*

NOTE TO READERS: JIMIN IS NOW NARRATING!

It has been a whole year since Y/N went missing. She hasn't returned to the building ever since. Not even a secret visit. 

Nobody knows about her whereabouts in the world. She had gone incognito. Something must have happened to her. But I hope that it wasn't bad. I hope she is still ALIVE. 

Taehyung has never been himself ever since. When he came back from that day out without Y/N, he cried all day and all night. 

He wouldn't eat, he wouldn't drink, he wouldn't sleep either. When it came to going to work, he would go but would do the bare minimum. He had completely lost track of time- whether it was day or night. He had completely distanced himself from the rest of us especially me. 

I felt really bad. We had the police force out looking for any trace of her existence. They were still out looking for her even though it had been a year. But that one year had felt like a century. 

Taehyung had only just come back to his senses about a month ago after our fans convinced him with letters and comments on twitter. I am grateful to everyone who convinced him and helped him. He was devastated- losing someone so close wasn't easy. He would often wake up in the middle of the night and start crying badly. Or would be sleep talking. 

I remember that one day after dance practice, he fell asleep and started screaming Y/N 's name in tears. I really felt sorry for him. He was still traumatised. 

But I still wonder, what could have happened to her that day? 

FLASHBACK~~~

NOTE TO READERS: TAEHYUNG IS NOW NARRATING!

"I think we need to talk!"

The stalkers looked shook and then looked each other in the eye. Almost as if they were talking with their eyes. I dragged my chair to their table and sat down abruptly. 

The stalkers caught on with what I was telling them. 

"Excuse me sir, I don't know what you are talking about,"

I take my mask of and reveal my face- they knew exactly who I was. 

"You know exactly what I am talking about-where is she?" 

"Who?" 

Ugh- this was really boiling my blood. 

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!!!"  I yell at them. This startles them and they begin to spew out the truth. 

"Our...our boss... **** *** ** wanted some...m.. money out of news so.....he.." 

"CUT. TO. THE. CHASE."

"Please sir, we lost sight of her so we decided to follow you instead, please forgive us, please sir!" 

"I just can't believe this, I'm going to call the police- I don't care!"

The police came instantly and took the spys away while they were cursing at me and Y/N. I also reported Y/N to be missing. From then onwards things started to go downhill. 

My life was reduced to rags. Y/N was missing and she would not pick up my phone calls. Every time I called her or visited her dorm, she wouldn't be there at all. Her manager had also lost contact with her as well. 

This was all my fault... 

All the time...

I would make her happy....

....and I would give her grief...

Please come back to me..... 

I can't live without you......

Life is really nothing without you.....

Just come back to me again will you...... 

Come back home~