Movies AND a Game

NOTE TO READERS: JUNGKOOK IS NOW NARRATING! 

We walk to the Movies all happy. Y/N  is with me. She seems to be really happy.

"If we weren't gonna come to treat you guys, what were you gonna do to celebrate?"

She looks really lost. "I dunno."

"What movie do you want to watch by the way?"

"The latest one maybe?"

"Have you ever been to a cinema in Seoul before?"

"No, not really." 

"You'll like this cinema then, it's really big."

She smiles more. I know I was only making small talk. I kinda felt a little awkward just walking there without saying anything. 

"What's your favourite ice cream?" more small talk...

"Me, well, I like chocolate flavoured ice cream." Ooh! So do I!😁😆

"Nice,"

What can I even say? Why am I so shy around her? She even said that she was friends with me, so what was up with me? This small talk definitely isn't helping my current situation. What should I say? Should I even say anything???

Finally we arrive at the cinema and are queueing up for the film that we decided to watch.  Y/N's seat is between me and her brother Taehyung. 

As the movie begins, I open a packet of sweet popcorn even though I had just had a whole meal before. 

Taehyung was watching me from the corner of his eye. I could see that from the corner of my own eye. Why was he spying on me for??? But is it right to say that he was spying though, maybe I couldn't see too properly from the corner of my own eye. Maybe he was just watching the film and keeping and eye on his sister. Who knows. Why don't I just ignore him for a while and focus on the film that was playing and the popcorn that I was eating. Then it suddenly clicks! Maybe he wanted the popcorn! JUNGKOOK IS A GENIUS!!

I hand the packet over to him and ask him if he wanted some. He just stares at me like I was an alien or something. Err...awkward....

"I'm fine thanks, you eat" 

Ok then, and that is what I did. 

But a few moments later, I catch him staring at me with the corner of his eye again. Or am I just getting paranoid? Hmm...I was probably just paranoid. Maybe I was just getting bored even. So I decide to give myself a break and head outside to wander about for a few minutes and then come back to watch the rest. 

As I stand up, Y/N holds onto my arm. "Where are you going?" WOAH girl you scared me!

"I'm just going for a break, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"I'm kinda bored, can I come along with you?"

I catch Taehyung looking at me again. I get slightly anxious and gulp. "Yeah, if you want to,"

She gets up and we walk along to the end of the row and exit the cinema room. Taehyung really does get me nervous sometimes. Like right now. Was he ok? Did he want to say something but didn't get the chance to? How would I know what was in his mind?

Me and Y/N walk too the arcade that was inside the building. 

"What game do you want to play?"

"What about bowling?"

"Ok then, we'll have one game before the others get a little curious as to where we are. we don't want to spoil the film for them."

So we get our lane booked and start to play. 

In the middle of our game, right after Y/N scores a marvelous strike, while we celebrated, I spotted Taehyung wandering around the arcade. Did he want to play too? I decide to invite him over 

"Taehyung Hyung!" 

He looks over in my direction looking a little taken aback to find us playing bowling. 

"Did you guys not want to watch the film?" 

"I guess we kinda got bored. Do you want to play as well?"

"Ok, but I don't think I'm too good at bowling though."

"Are you sure about that? When was the last time that you played?"

"I don't really remember, I'll just join the losing team to help them up a bit- if I can" 

He smiles as I lift my hand to say that I was the losing team. 

"You are the losing team? I actually didn't expect that!" 

"Well hyung, your sister is really talented!"

"I should know that," 

He begins to play and if I was really honest, he was as talented as his sister because he raised my score up until it was almost level with Y/N's. I wonder if strength was inherited. They were as strong as each other.  It was surprising. If strength was inherited then that meant that I was as strong as my older brother! Finally, I had a chance to beat him in an arm wrestle!!

Y/N just stares mouth dropped when Taehyung scores his second strike for our team.  He grins a cheeky smile. 

They really  must have some type of competition because when it was her turn, she tried really hard and got her third strike of the game. She smiles a smug smile at Taehyung who then stick his tongue out at her. They really were in a competition!

"Jungkook, you look tired, do you want me to finish the game of for you??" 

"Ok, if you want to, I don't mind. I'll just get myself a milkshake,"

When I come back from my purchase, I find that Taehyung and Y/N were arguing.

"I SCORED FIRST SO I WIN!"

"YEAH BUT I SCORED THREE STRIKES SO I SHOULD WIN!"

"BUT I HELPED OUT JUNGKOOK IN THE MATCH SO I SHOULD WIN!"

" I SHOULD WIN BECAUSE I PLAYED AS A ONE MAN TEAM!"

"YOU'RE NOT A MAN!"

"WHATEVA! I STILL SCORED THREE STRIKES ON MY OWN SO I WIN!"

Ok, whatever I said about a simple competition, I was WRONG! They were in a constant war!😂😂😂🤔