Lost and found

NOTE TO READERS: Y/N IS STILL NARRATING!

We had found our true parents.

It might seem strange but the experience was well... ok I guess...

Here is how it went...

After coming home from training and the BigHit studio, the woman was sitting in front of her desk with a pen and paper in front of her. She was on the phone to someone and seemed to be having a good conversation with whoever she was talking to. So I leave her to it. But she calls me into the room.

"Y/N!" 

"Yes,"

"Come here darling!" Darling? You wish.

"What is it?"

She has her hand covering the speaker of the phone. "Come here! Talk to this lady on the phone!"

Ok now that was hella weird! She was just about to make me talk to a complete stranger that I didn't even know of. Who in the world would do that?!

"Why? Who is she? Do I know her?" 

"Come here dear," she says trying to sound sweet but her eyes were bulging, obviously, trying to force me into talking to her.

"Why?"

"She is your true mother." 

This was seriously some kind of joke right? I stare at her face for a brief second and walk upstairs, completely unaffected about what she had just said.

I mean, what could I do? She was that woman that decided to ditch me on the streets and rejected me from her care. And now this woman who I had always called "mother" wants me to talk to her? Was she even sane in this current day and age? Anyways, even if I did go and talk to her, what was I even going to say? Why am I talking to you? Why did you ditch me? Are you really my mother? 

It is better to leave the talking to this woman and the other because I am damn tired after that training session with the vocal coach. I didn't even have enough voice power left to talk to anyone. 

Taehyung was already upstairs in his room. 

After a while, the woman came upstairs and barges into my room.

"What is your problem?!"

I look at her, with the coldest look that I could ever give to her- without getting hit.

"Why did you leave me hanging on the phone?! That was your real mother! How could you have not wanted to talk to her? You are such a heartless child!"

"Why would I have even wanted to talk to her?"

"Why not?"

"SHE DITCHED ME ON THE STREETS AND YOU EXPECT ME TO TALK TO HER?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOW HUH? LEAVE ME ALone!" My voice finally cracks up.

Suddenly I feel tears creep up behind my eyes. What was wrong with me?! WHY WAS I CRYING?! I bury my head into my arms, trying to hide my face from her. "leave me alone, please" 

It works. She finally leaves the room with me in tears.

But what she did afterwards was highly outrageous.

I had to stop myself from screaming at her to stop.

Trust me it truly was that bad. 

Awful.