Revenge taken!

NOTE TO READERS: Y/N IS NOW NARRATING! 

You and Taehyung walk home from school. It was a very busy day at school. And the best thing was that you guys made friends with the same people. You had even exchanged numbers and pulled of a prank with Jungkook. 

The fact that Taehyung and the others still don't know that you and Jungkook were pranking them is really funny. Even though Namjoon made it clear that you weren't going to mention this "unknown situation", Taehyung was still inquisitive like usual. But today he was over the top with trying to find out what you and Jungkook were "hiding"

"Come on Y/N! Tell me, you know I won't say anything and besides what can I say anyways? It's not like I have the right to actually say something to you, like you know, tell mother or something!"

So annoying. It had just come up to a point where you just didn't want to hear him anymore so you take out your earphones, plug them into your phone and start listening to music. That sounds better!

But no matter how loud the volume was, you could still hear him because of his deep voice. Ugh!

So you try hard and focus on the music. Soon, his voice fades and the music sounds more alive. So alive that you start to dance while walking. Seoul was a big place and it was easy to get lost in any street. So many tall buildings in the way, all those neon lights from the shops, tempting smells of delicious food...Yeah, Seoul really was much better than where you used to live.

All those food smells got your stomach hungry. The only thing you had for lunch was a sandwich and a bag of crisps. Taehyung was now walking silently behind you, also listening to music and staring blankly at his phone. 

"Taehyung,"

He doesn't respond, doesn't even look up.

"Hey!"

Still, no response.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!HELLO???!!! ARE YOU THERE??? DID YOU LOSE YOUR WIFI CONNECTIVITY?! YOU LOOK GLITCHED OUT! WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING TO ME???!!"

"dO I LoOk LiKE a CoMPuTeR tO yOu?!" he says, finally responding, "What do you want?" 

"I'm feeling kinda hungry, do you wanna grab a bite from that restaurant?"

"Not hungry."

"Well I AM! So let's go!" 

"You go, I'm not gonna come with you."

"What do you mean? Why?"

"I have lots of homework to catch up with and a few other things," 

"Yeah right, as if I was dumb enough to actually listen to that lame excuse, come one!" You grab his wrist and pull him along to the nearest restaurant. He walks along too, but then he stops.

"Let go of my wrist, you weirdo!"

"Oh, sorry..." You let go and hid your hands in your pockets. He does the same and then walks on. You both walk into the restaurant and order your meal.

"Eat in or take away?" asks the operator.

"Eat in," you say.

"Take away please." 

You give Taehyung a sharp look. "Eat in please sir, I would be grateful if you listened to me considering I am the one who is paying." 

"Actually, please do one of the orders as eat in and the other one takeaway." He continues. The operator listens to him while you stare at Taehyung, baffled by his persuasive command. He really does work magic. There you have it ladies and gentlemen, Taehyung's magic performed in clear daylight! 

Your food comes and you ask the operator to pack your meal as a takeaway. You were really triggered. Why was he so silent. Hmm... maybe it was the effect of the prank. He still didn't know that it was only a prank. 

Your phone suddenly vibrates. It was Jungkook. 

How's the 'mission' going????

it is going ok

everything ok? U just don't sound very enthusiastic...

taehyung is kinda annoyed at me coz am not saying anything about the 'mission'

oh.

i think you should just tell him and the other's that its just a prank

are u sure bout that???

yh, tell him everything, like how we eavesdropped on their convo

Do you want me to?

I said it so do it! I don't mind!

ok...

i don't want anything bad to happen with your bro thats all

lol thnx

You and Taehyung are both walking home silently. You are struggling to find the right time to confess about the prank that you had played on him. Wow he really did take it seriously. So seriously that he actually blanked you when you said something to him. Jeez... would he believe you now? Would he even listen to you? 

Now is your time, CONFESS!

"Taehyung,I have to tell you something. Will you listen?" so far so good, you have his attention because he took his earphones off.

"What?"

"I thought about this really thoroughly and I think that now is the right time to tell you this..."

He stops and stares at you. Oh no...he looks so serious.

"Go on," 

"The thing is, I just think that you guys are overreacting to this situation that Jungkook and I have unfortunately created. So I thought that I might as well just tell you that...erm...well...it was just a prank."

His face changes expressions and he looked confused 

"What do you mean?"

 "Ok , so what happened was that me and him eavesdropped in your conversation with the others and we heard that you guys were pranking us about the principal calling us for a detention and everything so we decided to play along until we could take revenge, so that is why we said that I broke the trophy, which I obviously didn't and we created all that suspense for nothing really. So you can stop with all that worrying and the sad face and be happy that it was only a prank!"

He gives you an odd look and then plugs his earphones back into his ears, looking more annoyed than ever. He starts walking again and at a fast pace too. You continue to listen to music and eat your takeaway while walking home.

He reacted in a way that you didn't really expect him to. Usually, he would make a big deal out of it and be like "OH MY DAYS! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHAT HAD I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!" but right now he just looked like he couldn't care less. 

Hmm...maybe he would react at home because he is kinda quiet outside. Or it could be that he couldn't believe that he was so gullible and fell into that trap! That could be an option too. Or it could be something else...

Oh well, the main bit here was that your revenge was taken and that's what matters the most!

But what was he thinking?....