Waiting!

NOTE TO READERS: JIMIN IS NOW NARRATING! 

I spotted Taehyung and Y/N walking our way. After what he had told me about Y/N and himself and their family, I really felt like I had to be really nice and supportive towards the both of them. It was truly disturbing whatever he told me. 

"GUYS! THEYR'E COMING THIS WAY!!" I mouth silently at the others who were hiding in different bushes and behind trees. They signal an 'OK' sign and I take my place in the bush. We were planning to surprise her. Taehyung already knew what I ahd planned so he was playing along too.

I remember that he told me Y/N doesn't really like a big shock. So I told them not to scare the heck out of her. At least they agreed not to do that.

I peak from the branches of the bush and find that Y/N is looking directly at the bush that I was hiding in. Did she notice me??? 

Yoongi was on lookout since he somehow managed to climb up onto  tree branch. I have to admit, he really does surprise me considering the fact that he was the most laziest out of us. Lazy meaning : ALWAYS CHILLING AND FALLING ASLEEP IN KOREAN LESSONS. 

And this was his excuse when he got caught by the teacher: "Miss, I already know how to speak korean, why do I need to learn how to speak further?" (NOTE FROM WRITER: If only this excuse was valid in English classrooms...)

He messages on our group chat that they were so close to our hiding area. But they had stopped.

Jungkoook, who somehow managed to hide in a thornless rose bush, signalled to the rest of us to surprise them on the count of three.

We all agree.

OK then, here we go!

3...2...1!

(AWWW

(AWWW.... UwU! My UwU machine broke down...!)