Small walk

NOTE TO READERS: Y/N IS NOW NARRATING! 

Your heart is beating crazily. Nothing could stop it from beating that quickly, not even this small walk that Taehyung was taking you for. 

It was one of those horrid relapses that you had. You need to take your medicine as soon as you find yourself in a stable condition. 

That screaming had triggered a severe headache and you felt as if you wanted to throw up. 

"Taehyung, I need to sit down..."

"Ok, just take it easy, here sit on this wall." He says, taking your hand and helping you sit on that wall.  "Wait, where are your medicines?"

"I have them in my bag... Do you have water?"

"No, let me go and get some for you from that shop. Here, calm down ok."

He runs to the shop in front of the you which was about to shut down. You heard what he was saying to the shopkeeper and points at you. 

He finally arrives with a bottle of cold water and hands it over to you.

"Calm yourself down ok, take your medicine."

You take your medication and immediately feel much better than you were before. You sigh with relief because your painful headache was also easing off.

"Are you tired?"

"Not too much"

"Do you want to go for a walk?"

"Ok"

You get up from the wall and pack your medicines away. You notice Taehyung watching you with that typical lost expression of his.

"You ok?"

"That's what I should be asking you actually."

You start to walk- which is basically you following Taehyung around as he walks much quicker compared to you.

"Are you sure that you have fully recovered from that..erm..thing?"

"I'm Fine thanks,"

"I guess this is probably just a little birthday gift for you, this walk."

"Well, it's past twelve so it is actually the next day, but still, thanks"

" Why don't we go into the city?"  He says with a small smile on his face.

"What are you suggesting?" You can't seem to remember why he wanted to go into the city. But then it suddenly clocks, "Oh! To go to that amusement park that we saw last time we went?!"

"Precisely," This kid had been watching those movies again because he said this with a posh english accent, making a complete mockery of the entire english language.

You and him walk to that amusement park. After that fit, you felt exhausted but for some reason you felt some what energised. Was it the fact that you were going somewhere that you liked?

Taehyung notices the expression that you carried on your face.

"Do you want to take the bus?"

"Yeah, I guess so," At least it was going to save you from losing all energy at the amusement park.

You walk to the bus stop and wait for the bus. Everything in this area was silent but you could hear the busy humming of the city at night. The bus arrives and takes you to the city. Your phone buzzes with a notification, so does Taehyung's.