MOVE

NOTE TO READERS: TAEHYUNG IS STILL NARRATING! 

After that day, I had vowed that I would protect Y/N no matter where I was in school. In fact I would hang around school with her.  No one actually knew that we were twins, we had hidden the fact even then.  

No one would bully her while I was around. OH THEY WOULDN'T EVEN DARE! And even if one of them was brave enough to do something- they had to be brave enough to bear my wrath.  

I wasn't going to let that go easy. 

I remember the very next day and exactly what we did at break times. After her lessons I would be waiting outside her class so that we could go and have lunch together, then we would hang around together for a bit and then back to class. 

But Y/N wasn't always in all of my classes. 

And this made me worry about her a lot. Who knew what they could be doing to her in her own class. 

The teachers at this time were just pointless because their backs were mostly turned to the class whilst writing on the blackboard.  

She kept telling me that she would be fine. But I kept worrying. 

However, one afternoon, all these worries proved to be worthless. 

I was in a maths class. The teacher was boring me as usual but I kept listening. Then the door of the classroom opened and a member of staff marched inside. 

"Kim Taehyung, is he in this class?" 

My classmates all stared at my direction and so the teacher assumed it was me. 

"Could you please pack your belongings and follow me," 

I quickly packed up my maths book and pencil case then rushed out of the classroom to follow the teacher. 

"You have a twin sister studying here right?" 

"Yes miss," 

"She is in trouble with the head of grade and she is asking for your presence" 

"Yes miss, may I ask what has happened?" 

"She beat a group of students." 

I remember almost bursting out laughing because I didn't take those words seriously. I was in plain denial about the fact that she beat some people up. But I could believe my very eyes when I saw her in tears and 3 students with black eyes and small gashes of blood on their faces.  

"Y/N!" I exclaimed. 

"Kim Taehyung, you are here, please take a seat." 

That is what I did, trying not to show my shocked expression to the head of grade. 

"Your sister over here claims that she was being bullied by these students over here, she also claims that you know about this, is this true?" 

"Yes sir, I was aware of the fact that she was being bullied but she was reluctant to tell me who they were,"

He nodded, "I would like you to write this as a statement by Kim Taehyung," he said to his assistant who was sitting next to him.  

"Your sister has violated the school rules so ideally, she must be punished." He continued, "however, since her move was for self defence and not for fun, I shall spare her the harshness. But she will have to do a week of community service,"  

She didn't look up during the whole time, and once those words were said, she finally raised her head. 

"Sir, I have done nothing wrong!" she spoke with confidence- something that I hadn't seen in her for months. 

"I'm sorry- " 

"Sir, these students who I injured deserve to be punished not me!" 

She kept on speaking, interrupting the man every time he tried to contradict. It was her persuasive technique. 

"Look I apolog- "

"Sir, there is absolutely no point in you apologising because I didn't hurt you. These students have been consistently bullying me for the past few months. I had done nothing as I was afraid. But now, I have finally got the chance to justify my actions, I shouldn't be the one punished because I only did what was right. The fact that you are not punishing these students for bullying is disappointing, I will have to urge my carer to take this matter to court if you do not punish them but sanction me," 

"That is rather bold of you to say such in this manner to an elder member of society. I will spare you the consequence. However threatening me with such a tone, will not be accepted!" 

She sighed but didn't drop her stern gaze. 

"It is rather impolite of you to stare at your elders with such gaze, LOWER YOUR GAZE RIGHT NOW!" He yelled at her, slamming his fist onto the table and shocking the bullies on the other side who looked as if they wanted to die.  

That was my bold sister right there. She had finally raised her game and spirit. I had a clear example of one of those many times Y/N displayed her fireworks (fiery nature). 

At that moment in time, her face looked as if she didn't even give a fig about who she was talking to and from what status he belonged from. 

"No, I will not listen to you until you listen to me," she said with that serious face of hers. 

By what I could see on the man's face, I could tell that he was slightly intimidated by her. 

"Insolent child, you deserve to be beaten harshly,"

"Sir do you not see the many marks that remain on my appearance? Have you gone blind on them?" 

"Don't you even dare talk to me in such manner! I shall have you expelled from this school immediately!"

"EXPEL ME THEN! AS IF I WANT TO GO TO A SCHOOL WERE BULLIES ARE TOLERATED AND VICTIMS AREN'T!"