Who you?

NOTE TO READERS: JUNGKOOK IS NOW NARRATING!

She was right there! Bending over in pain because of what I did to her nose. I just caused someone pain! I'm so bad... :( 

But where did she go? 

I was standing there with a roll of tissue. Namjoon was right there behind me.

I can't even explain exactly how embarrassing it was when the manager Hyung walked right by giving me an odd look. 

"Who was she anyways?" 

"I don't know,"

"How did she look like?"

"She was wearing a long black fur coat and had a face mask on"

"Why was she standing behind that door anyways? Was she spying on us?"

"I don't know, but I don't think she was spying on us though."

"Meh, let's go..."

"Wait! Your coffees!"

"Oh yeah, go get em' boy!"

Hyung is honestly sometimes the most nicest person existing. Except when he gets really triggered about someone not listening to him and taking the mickey out of his work. I'm not saying that I do that though! (wink wink...)

But the thing that really puzzled me was: who on earth was she? Could she be a fan by any chance? But the building's entrance has some sort of security though and she did have an ID pass/ card thingy around her neck. Was she staff?

 I don't think so...

I need to see her face again because her eyes looked as if I had seen them before. Who was she? Why was this on my mind for the rest of the day? It's not as if she was actually someone I knew right? Whatever!

The others were waiting for their coffee and here I was thinking about a stranger that I accidentally gave a nose bleed to. And to conclude, it wasn't even my fault because I do not have X-ray vision so I can't see who is behind that door- END OF. 

But the next day, everything got even stranger than I thought it would. It wasn't end of, it was actually the beginning of something. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I walked into the office, sat at my desk and tried to wake myself up by listening to some up beat music- trust me, it always works well! 

As I slowly wake up, I realise that my desk is mess. Everything is scattered all over the desk and I can't find anything. Apparently, I have the most 'organised' desk in the whole office... But I personally think that Jimin's one is far far better!

"Jungkook, are you awake yet?" Morning reminder (HoSeok) at its service. 

"Huh? Yeah..." 

"RISE AND SHIIINNNEEEE!!!" 

He is always like that. Especially in the dorm. Since we share a room as well, yeah it gets to its limits sometimes.... But he is the sunshine though- that's for sure!

A bright yellow sticky not catches my, now that I'm fully awake. I don't really have much of a habit of using sticky notes because I only use them to doodle on (Yeah, I still doodle when I'm out of ideas...!). 

This note was exceptionally bright though, it was stinging my eyes. I open it and read what's inside it.

Dear Jungkook,

Thank you for your concern from yesterday. I apologies for causing a lot of trouble. My place of hiding  probably wasn't the best... I was actually misguided by staff because I was actually meant to go to the cafe for my break. I am still new to this building so I sometimes do tend to get a little lost and the staff usually like to take advantage of that, sadly...

In fact, would it be acceptable for me to repay your favour? Would a dinner/ lunch be ok? Please do let my manager know your choice and I would be glad to repay the favour as you please.

Thank you once again.

Ps: my nose is fine now so don't worry about it! :)

A NAME PLEASE! A NAME! A NAME! A NAME!!!!! WHY DID THEY NOT PUT A NAME AT THE END?! HOW ON EARTH WOULD I KNOW WHO THEIR MANAGER IS?! 

Was she just being cheap? Not putting her name down so that I can't find her manager and then I wouldn't get that treat that she wants to give me....WOW! 

Just wow...

"Hyung!"

"What?"

"Did anyone come into this part of the office this morning?"

"No, I dunno actually. Ask Namjoon."

"Hyung!"

"Yeah,"

"Did anyone come to this part of the office in the morning?"

"Some girl came to the office door and was holding a yellow note. She asked me to put it on your desk so that's what I did."

"Did she say anything else?" He gives me a suspicious look "...by any chance...?" 

"Did you forget what Manager hyung said when we were training?"

"I haven't but I just wanna know if she said anything else!"

" Her manager is Min Hyung Li "

"Are you sure?"

"No....OF COURSE I AM SURE! SHE SAID IT TO MY FACE!" 

"Geez... chill out, I was only asking..."

"Whatever. By the way, was she the person from yesterday?"

"Yeah,"

"Wait the one who had a nose bleed and then disappeared when we brought her some tissue?"

"Yes, that's her..."

"Oh...!"

Min Hyung Li was her manager. But the main question was : a dinner or a lunch? 

I'm glad I didn't break her nose, that was one of my main worries. Oh well, I think I would be happy to have lunch with this stranger who-is-new-to-this-building-and gets-lost-often. 

But is that just an excuse? 

Looks like now would be the right time to approach her manager regarding the meal. It's almost 11 and lunch break for everyone is within an hours time. 

"Guys, I'll be right back!"