Deceived

NOTE TO READERS: Y/N IS NOW NARRATING!

( The narration style is gonna be first person narration!- I think it may be a bit easier to understand how Y/N is feeling! Empaths: ur welcome! :D)

I just can't believe it. He said it in my face that he would come back and wake me up for school. But it wasn't him at all. It was the woman who made me scream crazily last night.

Was I going to scream at her again?

Why don't I just control myself right now. Even though I felt like my emotions were definitely out of control here. Screaming at her right now would be pointless.

"Where's Taehyung? Why isn't he here to wake me up? Why are you here instead of him?"

She doesn't respond to my questions. She doesn't avoid them either. She just stares at my face blankly.

"What?!"

At the moment I shut my eyes to blink, this woman's boney hand lashes across my face, leaving me completely motionless as I am paralysed with shock. What just happened? Why did my face feel awfully cold and numb.

I am left there staring blankly at her hateful face. 

"Stupid b****!" saying this, she walks out of the room.

Did she just slap me on the face?

I am frozen solid. My head began to scream with pain as a painful memory screened right before my very eyes. I begin to hyperventilate, my emotions and heartbeat panicking and my fingers tremble uncontrollably.  That very moment I had lost control of my current sanity and began screaming violently.

I  can't think straight. She had just slapped my face, like she did a while ago, and she doesn't come back into the room to calm me down? She didn't even go to the doctors with me when I was diagnosed with my mental illness. Taehyung was the only one there and I guess he was the only person who knew about this. 

No matter how hard I tried to stop screaming, my brain did not give in. At this rate, I would be screaming for the rest of my life. My throat began to feel sore but my voice was still shrill. Trembling uncontrollably now, I notice that the window of my room was open. Everyone could hear me because I was screaming loudly. I try to clamp my mouth shut with my hands but I just couldn't stop screaming at all. 

It was almost like there were two souls living inside my body. One was sane and the other, insane.

Since I couldn't bring myself to talk, I needed to hear Taehyung's voice to calm me down. It was the only thing that I could do for my own sake. So I decide to grab my phone and just call him, while I was still screaming crazily. It was the only thing that I could do to stop myself screaming.

While I call him, I notice that a few people had gathered outside my window, all gasping with their hands in front of their mouths. But this wasn't the time to focus on what was going on outside. I had to calm myself down if I wanted to live.

Come on Taehyung, please pick up!

Please pick up!

For my sake Taehyung!

Please.