Kim Namjoon

NOTE TO READERS: NAMJOON IS NOW NARRATING! 

Jungkook might have been the youngest out of us but he was the most loudest kid I had met so far. Obviously that excludes HoSeok and SeokJin- they weren't kids anyways. Taehyung might have been loud and friendly outside but he usually kept to himself when he was in the dorm or outside travelling. 

Right now I am feeling really hungry. The worst bit is that our fitness instructor had put us on a diet. That was probably why I am feeling hungry. I keep telling myself that dinner would be ready soon. But after only half an hour of hunger I can't take any more!

SCREW THIS DIET PLAN THING!  

I'm going to get myself some snacks whether they like it or not. I don't care. I am not here to torture myself from starving OK! They say our concept is  to LOVE YOURSELF- so here- I am loving myself by letting myself munch on something.

I go inside the kitchen while no one was looking, raid the cupboards for my favourite snack, then head back to my room. But it looks like I got caught in the act because as I exit the kitchen, Jungkook appears right infront of the door, giving me the fright of my life. 

"Hyung what are you doing?"

"Err... nothing... "

"What is that?"

"SNACKS!"

" I thought you weren't allowed to eat snacks though," 

"Listen to me boy, I don't care about that diet plan they set me ok. When it comes to matters between me and my hunger- that diet plan is screwed!" 

"Ohhh....OK!"

"Good boy, now go back to whatever you were doing!"

"ok!"

I think he took it the wrong way because he goes back to staring at me from the door...ugh...

Whatever. I'm just going to munch now. And then what happens when I enter my room...

"HYUNG, HYUNG! HYUNG QUICK NAMJOON HYUNG IS IN THE KITCHEN!" 

What a little manipulator! Anyways I had already left the kitchen and busy writing songs. 

How annoying!

Just then SeokJin appears in the room looking slightly bugged.

"What you looking at?" 

"Were you in the kitchen?"

"No...."

"WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME?!" 

"What... I was only getting a snack! What's wrong with that?!"

"Did you not listen to what the fitness instructor had to say?"

"SCREW HIS VERY WORDS!"

He smiles out of the blue. Ok ....

"That's my foodie boy!" oh my days....

"THE CRINGE!!!!!" Min Yoongi, typical. Always appears at the wrong times.  

Like this one...

But he took the words out of my mouth.

"BOTH OF YOU DISAPPEAR RIGHT NOW AND LET ME RIGHT MY LYRICS IN PEACE!"