Dinner with an Empath(pt 1)

NOTE TO READERS: MIN YOONGI IS NOW NARRATING! 

I just need to pack my things and then go HOME! 

HOME SWEET HOME! 

Then I can finally fall asleep and dreammm! I have been having some seriously weird dreams lately though, mostly about Y//N which is strange. I was only told about the scandal today so maybe those dreams were telling me that Y/N is going through some trouble. Wait a second...

Could this mean...

I WAS CHOSEN AS HER GUARDIAN ANGEL ON EARTH???? 

Wow, that thought just tells me that my battery has timed out...I need to sleep now, I don't want to see anyone's face either. Just my pillow. 

So I head out of my Genius lab which has a distinct label saying so. 

After locking the door I run down the stairs- forgetting the face mask that Namjoon talked about

After locking the door I run down the stairs- forgetting the face mask that Namjoon talked about. Thank goodness though, it was around my neck... 

As I pass the cafeteria I find someone familiar sitting on a chair facing away from me. Their head was slumped on the table. Were they OK? 

Let's investigate!  

The way she was slumped over the table reminded me of only one person. 

"Y/N?" 

She looked up- I was right! 

"You ok?" 

"I'm fine" 

"You know that you can't lie to me, you don't look great," 

"I'm ok, honestly" 

"Why don't you tell me over dinner then?" Well, I was a bit hungry so why not? 

I lend her my hand to help her up but she high fives it instead which made me laugh for some reason. 

"You really are something Y/N!"

It reminded me of the Korean lessons we would have at school. We both found it boring- that's because it was nothing but boring. I mean, if we knew how to speak, read and write Korean then why did we have to analyse? Just the thought of it made me a bit grateful that I debuted and got away from all those lessons in school.  After every single lesson, Y/N and I would always high five each other because we managed to get through a lesson without mentally dying...

I guess she still thought that hand I just lent to her was for a high five...

I was great to see that she still hadn't forgotten our friendship even though it had been quite a while since me and her hung out. Maybe today was a great opportunity to catch up on things.