Feelings

NOTE TO READERS: TAEHYUNG IS NOW NARRATING! 

Jungkook and I were friends. Really good friends. 

But sometimes I couldn't help wondering if I was forcing him to be friends with me. Like our current situation. I had asked him if he wanted to go out and have dinner at a nice place. But then Y/N just had to come in and ruin it. Whenever she comes in, Jungkook just changes completely. It's a bit annoying for me. 

I really hate it sometimes. 

She just gets involved in everything I do. And then everything falls downhill from there onwards.

That feeling when you work hard for something but then something comes in and ruins it for you. That was the feeling I carried around with me.

But wait...

When did I start having those feelings though? WHEN?

This was the girl who I once had strong feelings for.

This was the girl whose life I wanted to guard with my own.

The only girl I had sacrificed a lot for...

So, since when did I suddenly start having such strong resentment for her? 

And anyways, what had she even done to me that was so bad? 

She always did what was best for me. She always used to do everything that would turn to favour me. She knew exactly how I felt and would always cheer me up when I was sad. Pick me up whenever I fell.

 My only partner through the abuse of our adoptive mother. 

And this was the way I was going to treat her when we start to get a bit distant? 

I can't believe it. 

I can't believe the fact that I, Kim Taehyung, would treat her like this. 

She deserved better than this. Much better than this at least. 

I wan to make it up to her. Maybe a weekend out together, that sounded right to me. I just hope she is free on the weekend. Both of us have a busy schedule ever since our debut. 

I need to talk to her. 

Heyy

(Me) 

Are you free? like on the weekend??

(Me) 

Wae?

(Y/N) 

I'm free

(Y/N) 

I want to go out with you

(Me)

Like have a nice day out maybe...

(Me) 

I just want it to be us only

(Me) 

Ok...

(Y/N)

so sudden tho...?

(Y/N) 

I know where we can go! 

(Y/N)

Daegu! 

(Y/N)

She wanted to go Daegu. Wouldn't it trigger her mind? 

I had all these memories. Our childhood. 

Painful with pinches of short term joy.

Wonderful ... it was...