Observations of the wild

NOTE TO READERS: PARK JIMIN IS NOW NARRATING!

The movie that we were watching was pretty awsome. So powerful! But I think I probably fell asleep because I woke up drooling all over Namjoon's shoulder (Whoops...) 

I look around the cinema hall to see where the others were. There were only five of us in the cinema hall actually watching the film. Where did the other three disappear to ???

I think it's time to take a small break because this movie is so long that I even managed to fall asleep during it. Why not take a short break and find out where the other three went off to. I WANNA KNOW!

Ok, I'm out right now and I'm ordering myself a milkshake. Then, I spot the missing three kids on the bowling alley? 

Didn't we agree to watch a movie? Why, those little rebels!

I finally decide to sneak up on them, making sure that I was not seen by them. In fact- change of plan. I think that I should spy on them but keep the information to myself. Or maybe just observe them until I finally get noticed. I purchase the milkshake and make myself scarce. Time for an episode of Park Jimin's observations of the wild!

(begins to narrate in a TV anchor's voice)

Today, we will be observing three extraordinary species of humankind. They go by the name of Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung and Kim Y/N.  In this episode, we will watch carefully how they behave in a bowling alley with other humans about them. 

As you can see, this wild human being by the name of Jungkook, is sipping on a peculiar potion. This potion is also known as a milkshake. A milkshake is a luxury item which is much enjoyed by other humans in the world. As for this human in particular, he has taken this little luxury for granted. 

Take a look at the neglected piece of plastic left upon the table. All of its contents removed....

Next on our observations list is the pair of twins: Kim Taehyung and Kim Y/N. This relation is a very strong one but occasionally, this bond may be broken by the human emotion of competitiveness. This broken bond is currently being witnessed by your wonderful host Park Jimin. 

This strange pair of humans are arguing over who the winner is of their activity: bowling. Unfortunately, this may sometimes lead to mild violence and the use of colloquial language. This is advice for my fellow viewers: please mind your language as it may result in inappropriate and  unnecessary consequences. 

As you can see,  this mild violence results in our other observation specimen(gone by the name of Jeon Jungkook) to attempt in breaking apart this violation of social conduct. At last they are finally broken apart and after a while of feud, there is now truce. 

Like what I said earlier about the common luxury, milkshake, these human beings in particular decide to celebrate this newly found peace by investing in another round of this luxury. While I sip mine, I notice that the following humans: Kim Y/N and Kim Taehyung do not seem to communicate with each other like they used to a few brief moments ago. Perhaps this so called truce may only be temporary. 

As for my current surroundings, I fear that I may be spotted by these wild humans, so I believe that I should now make my movement and proceed to greet these humans in a manner that is rather neutral. 

Today's show sadly comes to an end. I do wish that you have enjoyed this week's episode of Park Jimin's observations of the wild. I am the lovely Park Jimin and I wish to join you on our next episode again, Goodbye!

 I am the lovely Park Jimin and I wish to join you on our next episode again, Goodbye!