Leaks of scandal

(SURPRISE!!!!)

NOTE TO READERS: JIMIN IS NOW NARRATING! 

I am so bored right now that I just feel like surfing through the internet and read some interesting articles online. 

It's what I can do when I'm at the office. I mean I could also read web comics but I guess I want to look "mature" while I'm here. In fact I can read the comics at home anyways. 

But something catches my eye when I scroll down the web page. Scandal??? What? What did we do? 

I click on the link and find a massive picture of Y/N and Taehyung. What on earth is this?! TWINS?  ugh.....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Oh my freaking days. This really gets me triggered knowing the fact that they aren't related by blood only by law! The fact that we only mentioned this when we were inside the restaurant and nowhere else. So the person who must have leaked the news must have been inside the restaurant at the time. But the thing that is annoying is that the place was literally empty at the time. Was it a member of staff? Who could even do that?

What's worse is that they must have heard the whole conversation and the part where Y/N confessed that her and Taehyung weren't related. 

Looks like I should call Namjoon and tell him. After all, he is the group leader. 

"Hello?" 

"Jimin? What's up?" 

"Hyung, we have trouble, there is some headline about our Taehyung and Y/N!" 

"Hang on, is the one where it says that they are twins?"

"Yes, how did you know?" 

"I guess I must have read it before you"

"Hyung I'm worried, what do we do? This is our first time!"

"Don't over worry yourself about this, I've already told the manager and he's on the  case"

"Should I tell the others?"

"There's no need because I've asked for an emergency meeting scheduled for us, so the others will get a message or a call about the meeting."

"Thanks Hyung!" 

He closes the phone. 

He told me not to stress out about this but I have to admit I am properly stressed out the back of my neck is in pain. 

This isn't fair. 

Nothing is always fair.

And that is one thing that I have learnt today.