New School

NOTE TO READERS: TAEHYUNG IS NARRATING THIS PART!

Well, here we are, new school. And we are standing right outside it!

A teacher comes outside to meet us and show us around. They seemed pretty posh compared to our old school if I am honest. The pupils were all non uniform but they had a posh vibe coming from them. Interesting...

We are taken to a room that had some creepy vibe. WHAT'S UP WITH ME AND VIBES TODAY?!

"This is your form room for the year. Inside, your fellow pupils will be seated" The teacher says. He knocks on the door and enters. I try to look inside and I find loads of interesting looking people. One of them actually smiles and waves back. How nice.

The teacher comes outside of the room and another teacher follows him. 

"Ok kids, this is your form tutor: Miss Park Su Ho. Miss, these are your new pupils. Please introduce them to the rest of the class and give them a buddy to help them around and tell them that if I find one of these two wandering around the playground looking lost, the buddy will be in big trouble," The man smiles, his neat white moustache creasing up,"Have a nice day guys!"

Miss Park Su Ho smiles sweetly. "Hello! What are your names?

She seems to be a nice person. Me and Y/N look at each other and I say: "I am Kim Taehyung and this is my twin sister Kim Y/N." It feels kind of strange to call her my twin sister even though she isn't. But that is how the woman wants it to stay.

"Ah, twins! How lovely. Ok, you two wait here and wait until I call you both inside."

She goes inside and shuts the door behind her. Y/N looks at me

" Good luck!" She smiles. The first time I saw her so nervous in a while. 

"Same to you!"

The good-souled teacher calls us in and we enter. The class is really really big. Bigger than our old class. From what I could see, the girls were out numbered. Oh well, at least Y/N was added to their small total. 

"Here are our two lovely students and they are twins!" This teacher seemed very excited that we were 'twins' 

"Who would like to be their helpers and help them out for the day?"

A very enthusiastic kid stands up. He is sort of small but he seems nice. Oh wait! He is the one who waved at me, yeah I think he would make out to be a great friend.

"ME!" He yells at the teacher who looked a little taken back.

"Oh, Park Jimin, are you sure?"

"YES MISS!" He says, this makes the class giggle with his funniness. He was very funny, he even made Y/N laugh. She went pink. :D

"Anyone else? To help Kim Y/N?"

No one raises their hand. What a disappointment. If I was a student then I would have been as enthusiastic as Park Jimin. The teacher picks on a boy called Min Yoongi. He seemed pretty laid back if you ask me. Almost as if he woke up from sleeping in the class! 

"Yes, miss?" He yawns. This kid is funny but I can feel a bit of savageness coming out from him. New nickname for him: SLEEPING SAVAGE. MmmHmm! That suits him perfectly. Kim Taehyung is a GENIUS! 

" Would you mind being Kim Y/N 's helper?"

"Yes." The class laughs out harder. 

"Ok then, Jeon Jungkook! You will be in charge of Kim Y/N no complaints!"

Jeon Jungkook was the boy who sat next to Park Jimin. He seemed to be bright almost like a light bulb. But right now his face looked a little shook...

 But right now his face looked a little shook

....like that. That look on his face though! XD

He looks so shocked, almost as if he never saw a girl like her before. It looks really funny. XD