Angel voice

NOTE TO READERS: TAEHYUNG IS NOW NARRATING!

We are finally at the auditions. The ones that we missed last time. I guess we are some really lucky people because apparently we were the only ones who were allowed to register again. 

So here I am, sitting next to Jimin who is so nervous.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm so nervous, I really want to to pass this audition with flying colours."

"Don't worry, you will do incredibly well,"

"It's just, I don't want to be the only person who fails the audition when the others have succeeded"

"Why don't you think positively, then you are bound to pass!"

"Hmmm, I'll try..."

Yup, he was totally nervous. I have to admit though, every single one of us was anxious and tensed up for this audition. Even Min Yoongi, the one who always stayed calm no matter what the situation was.

In fact, he was facing the wall and was practising the lines to a rap that he made by himself. I have to be honest, I think he was definitely ready because, his rapping skills are amazing!

Namjoon and HoSeok were also practising their verses and lyrics. 

Jungkook, who was in the corner, had his head buried in his hands and had his eyes closed. It looked as if he was in deep meditation or prayer because he had a serious facial expression. Sometimes, I wish I was able to read minds because this kid was very interesting. He would do the most random of things and I would be wondering what on earth made him do that.

I decided to focus on the lyrics that I was going to sing for the audition. It was a nice song, I could sing it with and without the music in the background. In fact, I would be heard singing this everywhere I went. In the shower, in the garden, in school, in the kitchen, everywhere!

I feel a little sick with anxiety so I decide to rest for a little while to recharge my worn out batteries (for once they actually ran out!) 

As I close my eyes, I began to here a voice.

It was feminine and it sounded pretty familiar. It was a song that I had heard many times at home recently and now I could hear a voice that I knew singing it beautifully.

Everyone went silent as well. 

"Do you hear that?"

They all look at me. Awkward...

My my! I should have known! It was that angelic voice of Y/N!

I had forgotten that she was also here for an audition! Her voice is so beautiful that it sends chills down my spine. So soothing and calm. I just couldn't believe that I had forgotten the sound of her voice so quickly.

"Taehyung, your sister has some beautiful voice!"

"I think, because you are twins, you will also have that same beautiful voice too!" Lol- I like that logic! XD

Jungkook looks up from his 'prayers' and looks at the ceiling, clearly focusing on the vocalist upstairs. I could see his mouth mouth the words "WOAH". He seemed lowkey shook too. Those doe eyes of his were so wide right now that he looked a character from an anime series...

"Looks like she will pass this right away then Taehyung!" says Jimin

"Her vocals are beautiful!" says HoSeok.

"Can she rap?"

I burst out laughing because I had just remembered the rap that she wrote and tried to rap. It may not have been a good rap but it was so entertaining just watching her try so hard to rap.

"Why don't we take this as a moment of inspiration from our friend and use this inspiration as a driving force to give this audition our best shot?" says Namjoon in a typical leader voice.

I hope she passes.

Soon the voice stops. My heart starts to race. This was the moment of truth- for her. I close my eyes and begin to pray that she passes. 

IF YOU LET HER PASS, I WILL PRAY TO YOU EVERYDAY AND BE THE BEST HUMAN THAT I CAN POSSIBLY BE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET HER PASS. PLEASE, SHE IS WORTH THIS SO MUCH. YOU MUST KNOW SHE HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL PLEASE LET HER PASS THIS...! 

My silent prayers.... 

While I pray I hear an excited knock on the door that we were behind. 

"HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT?!"

OH MY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when my emotions and heart go crazy...!

I open the door and give her a massive hug. She hugs back-very tightly... I thought I was going to suffocate...