Chapter 4 - The beginning

Taehyung's point of view

I am not sure how much time has passed since I open the door to Jungkook. It felt like I have been standing there looking at him for an eternity.

"Hey! Are you there? Jungkook says while waving his hand to get my attention. I clear my throat and tried to speak.

"Ummm yeah...Sorry! I just wasn't expecting anyone at this time" I said and moved to the side for him to come in the room.

I don't know what got to me. Jungkook has spent numerous nights in our room. This boy doesn't like to sleep in his room. I guess my feelings for him have changed towards him since the last time he slept here. Or at least I am aware of my feelings since then.

Me and Jungkook were always close as friends. Almost from the beginning. But things changed after we filmed Bon Voyage Season 2. Thinking back, I always had feelings for Jungkook but didn't want to admit it and I tried to ignore them.

I remember one night in Hawaii, we were all sitting at the beach after we finished filming for the day. Jungkook was exhausted and he fell asleep on my lap. I had my arms around him while looking at the black sky filled with stars.

At that moment I felt that it was just me, Jungkook and the sea. I felt at peace! I kept looking at Jungkook and the sky interchangeably. The moon was shining on his face. He looked so beautiful! I run my fingers through his hair, his ear and his cheek. I was so lost in the moment that I forgot there were other people around us.

At that moment I realized that I was falling for him. I knew that I wanted him to be mine and I, his. I couldn't ignore my feelings anymore...and it hasn't changed since then. If anything, my feelings for Jungkook got stronger day by day.

                                                                         ●●●

                                                    Jungkook's Point Of View

I was pacing up and down in my room, thinking what I should do. It broke my heart to see Taehyung like that at the rehearsal. I felt powerless. I could see his pain and it wasn't just physical pain. I couldn't help him.

I need to do something! Even Jimin seemed hopeless, so things were serious. I knew that I could help Taehyung, if he could just let me in.

Taehyung has always found it difficult to share his struggles. It seemed that Jimin was the only person that could break down his walls.

At that thought I felt sad. Taehyung and I are quite close. We share a lot of things in common, we spend time together and we always have fun. I wish I could be the person that he could count on.

"I will be there for him, whether he likes or not" I said out loud. This overpowering feeling took over my body. I was determined, and nothing could stop me. I quickly grabbed my pillow and opened the door to leave my room.

I jumped a little as I opened the door. Jimin was standing outside my room, ready to knock on the door.

"Ah you startled me Jimin" I said trying to calm myself down.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you" Jimin said while trying to hold back his laugh.

"Where are you going with your pillow? At Jin hyung's room again?" Jimin asked and took the pillow out of my hands.

"No! Yoongi hyung will kill me if I go to their room three nights in a row" I replied and we both burst into laughter.

Jimin's gaze changed all of a sudden. He was looking at me all serious. "Are you going to Taehyungie's room then?" he asked.

"Yes. As I said to you and Namjoon, I will take care of him" I replied and grabbed my pillow back from Jimin's hands.

Jimin was looking at me with a big smile on his face. I couldn't help it but smile back. His smile was contagious.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked curiously trying to understand what was so amusing to him. "

Nothing. I just think Tae will be happy to see you Kookie" Jimin answered and pinched my cheek

Jimin walked away before I got the chance to say anything. What did he mean Tae will be happy to see me? I shook my head and started to walk down the corridor to get to Tae's room.

I stood in front of his door and without any hesitation I knocked three times. I couldn't hear anything. Did he sleep already? Did he go to Hobi's and Jimin's room? Maybe he felt alone without Namjoon. I knocked again. I heard a husky voice saying, "I'm coming." I felt excited to hear his voice. I stood tall, hugged my pillow and put my best smile on my face waiting for him to open the door.

Taehyung finally opened the door. He had his eye mask on his forehead. His oversized pyjamas where hanging from his slim body. Taehyung stood there staring at me in surprise. He didn't talk. He didn't move. He was just staring at me.

Why is he so surprised to see me? I have been in their room numerous times. I usually sleep on the floor, in between their beds. Was he waiting for someone else? My smile was erased at that thought.

Taehyung finally spoke after I prompt him.

"Hey! Are you there?

"Ummm yeah...Sorry! I just wasn't expecting anyone at this time" Taehyung moved to the side ad let me in to the room.

I went straight towards to Namjoon's bed and started to make myself comfortable. He barely talked. He sat on his bed, staring at wall. He looked deep into his thoughts. I will give anything to know what he was thinking right now. I felt the urge to sit next to him...hug him.

"Let's play some video games!" I said to destruct myself and get Taehyung's attention. He looked at me and smiled.

" I thought you will never ask" he said playfully and started to set up the TV for us to play. I knew this will cheer him up. He loves playing games and so did I.

                                                     ●●●

                               The Next Morning – Taehyung's point of view

The sun has risen, and the light was shining through the room. I opened my eyes and I saw Jungkook sleeping next to me. His arms were wrapped around my waist. His face was on my chest. I could feel the warmth of his body on my skin.

My breath was getting heavier. My heart rate increased.

Oh no! Tae don't panic! Just breathe. Take deep breaths, I said to myself in an attempt to calm down.

How did he get here? When? How didn't I realise? Last night was fun. We played some games and then we both went to sleep. Jungkook was sleeping in Namjoon's bed.

I looked at his face. His face was slightly upwards, so I could see him. He is so cute when he sleeps. I tried to enjoy this moment. Having him close to me...feeling him next to me. My heart started to race again at the thought of waking up next to Jungkook every morning...cuddling him...kissing him...

A soft voice interrupted my thoughts. Jungkook was awake.

"Jeez hyung your heart is beating way too fast. You may need to check that with a doctor" he said while resting his chin on my chest, smirking at me.

I felt paralysed. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe. I was lost in his eyes.

His gaze changed. It wasn't his usual cheeky gaze.

His eyes looked desperate... almost pleading.

I think his eyes were mirroring mine.

They were mirroring my desperation for him...my desperation to kiss him.