Chapter 11 - Lust in the dark

After 3 months...

                                       Taehyung's Point of View

I woke up hearing Namjoon talking on the phone.

"Are you sure? You really want us to come?"

I forced my eyes to open and I see Namjoon holding his phone close to his right ear and was anxiously bitting his nails. Who is he talking to? I sat up on the bed and waited for him to finish his phone call.

"This means the world to me. Thank you! We will see you soon. I love you too mum!" Namjoon said and started jumping around the room.

"Hyung what's happening? Did I hear that right? You were talking with your mum?"

It has been 3 months since Namjoon spoke to his parents about his relationship with Jin. They haven't spoke for 3 months.

Even though Namjoon tried to show us that he was OK, I knew he was in deep pain. Numerous nights I would wake up in the middle of the night and see him cry and write in his notebook.

"Taehyungie they invited Jin and I for lunch. They apologised for the way they acted, and they want us to visit them." Namjoon said not being able to contain his excitement.

"Didn't I tell you hyung? They just needed some time. I am so happy for you!" Namjoon came running to me and gave me a hug.

"Ah yes you did! I am so happy that you were right. I have to tell Jin."

"We have a meeting with Bang PD at 11am. Don't be late." I shouted while he was about to leave the room.

"I will be there" Namjoon replied and closed the door behind him.

This made my morning. Namjoon's phone call woke me up from a bad dream. I don't remember much though. Images come and go but I can't make sense of it.

What I do remember is a dark shadow coming between me Jungkook. It made me feel sick just thinking about it.

Light knocks on the door interrupted my thoughts. I reluctantly got up from the bed and went to open the door. Jungkook was standing outside. He was looking down the corridor.

"What's happening? Why are you..."

Before I could finish my sentence, Jungkook pushed me inside the room and shut the door behind him.

He put his hands around my face and his lips met mine. Our bodies became inseparable. His lips were savouring mine. We quickly became breathless as the kiss was getting deeper...desperate.

I've put my hand around his neck and tilt him on the side to give me access to his neck. I trace his neck with my tongue...and then my lips. Jungkook opens his mouth lightly with a soft moan.

Jungkook put his hands on my chest and lightly pushed backwards. He was looking deep into my eyes. I knew this look. It was this fiery look...two brown eyes looking at me filled with lust.

Jungkook put his forehead on mine and started walking forwards, pushing me back until my body was against the wall. Our bodies were not touching. His hands were behind his back.

I went in to kiss him, but he wouldn't let me. He was smiling as if he was satisfied with himself.

He was in a playful mood. I couldn't help it but smile in excitement waiting to see what his next move will be. He put his hands down my waist and began to undo my belt.

"Namjoon might come back at any moment" I said feeling breathless.

"The we have to be quick" Jungkook responded as he pushed his pants down.

Despite his words Jungkook was kissing me painfully slow. Our bodies still separated...My body started to ache. I wanted him. I needed him. I felt my blood rushing through my veins. I couldn't wait anymore.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him onto me so that our bodies were fully touching. I could feel his erection against my body and I made sure he could feel mine.

His eyes were filled with excitement waiting for my next move. I quickly span both our bodies so that Jungkook's back was one with the wall.

I bit his lower lip softly and kissed him. A moan escapes his mouth. I looked into his eyes. They were pleading me to continue.

"Today...I...am...in control" I managed to say trying to catch my breath. Jungkook leaned his head slightly back on the wall and put his hand on my face caressing my cheek.

"I am yours."

                                                              ~ ~ ~ ~ 

As I thrusted into him one last time, I found my release after him. His legs wrapped around my waist, his naked body still against the wall. Our bodies dropped down on the floor, with Jungkook landing on my lap. His legs still wrapped around my wait, his hands around my neck. Looking up to his doe eyes always took my breath away. He was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

"I missed you so much" I said and planted a kiss on his chest.

"I don't want us to spend so many nights away from each other. We have been together for 3 months now and it has been the happiest I have ever been" Jungkook said while running his fingers up and down my back.

I looked at every inch of his face. His lips...his nose...his eyes. I love his eyes the most. They never lie. He has a 'Tae look' as I usually tease him. He doesn't look anyone the way he looks at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jungkook said and run his fingers through my hair.

"I love you!" I finally said.

Jungkook closed his eyes and smiled in response.

"I love you more!"

                                                                 ◇◇◇

Thankfully Namjoon didn't come back to our room. He must have stayed with Jin. Jungkook and I got ready for the meeting and headed towards the third floor of the building. It was already 11am! We were all gathered at the meeting office where we usually discuss important matters with the company.

We all sat around the table waiting anxiously to see why Bang PD wanted to speak to us.

"Something is wrong. This never happened before. Why aren't they telling us what this is about?" Yoongi said breaking the silence.

"Let's not rush into any assumptions. It could be something positive as well" Hoseok said trying to calm us down.

"I really hope you are right Hobi" Jin replied looking anxiously at Namjoon.

The door opened, and Bang PD entered the room.

We all stood up to greet him.