Chapter 31 - Parallel wishes

Minho's Point of View

I couldn't stand being next to him...in the same room with him...even in the same building. How dare he punch me?

But gosh it felt good telling him the truth right in his face. I knew he couldn't handle it. He knows I was right and that's why he hit me.

I was right from the beginning. He is just an immature brat.

And now he was all up in my face again. I was enjoying seeing him like this. This will teach him a lesson.

"You really have no idea, do you? You two will never get back together. He found love elsewhere. Accept it and stop being a brat!" I said smirking at him.

Jin and Namjoon were profusely trying to get Jungkook's hands off me with no luck.

"Say it straight to my face and stop playing games with me" Jungkook responded furiously.

I enjoyed this way too much, so I continued to tease him.

"Well let's say he has many reasons not to be with you and many more to be with me" I said playfully trying to annoy him even more.

Jin and Namjoon finally managed to get Jungkook off me. They were pleading him to leave and go back to their room.

I wished he listened to them, so he can get his annoying self out of my face.

"You can try all you want but he will never be with you. He rejected you! For me! And you know that you can never have him like I did."

I would lie if I said that hearing this from him didn't hurt. He turned the knife into my heart even deeper. I wasn't going to let him get away with that. It was time.

"Oh, but I do! I do have him!" I finally said.

His mouth dropped open. He was standing in front of me trying to process what I just said. Jungkook started to shake his head in disbelief.

Before he got the chance to say anything, the door to my room opened. We all rushed towards the doctor throwing questions at him all at once.

"Mr Taehyung is resting now. He is physically and emotionally exhausted. It seems that the combination of being undernourished, lack of sleep and being emotionally overstimulated led to his loss of senses. It is recommended that Mr Taehyung rests and maintains a well-balanced diet over the next month and avoid stressful and emotionally challenging encounters" the doctor said calmly.

"Can we see him now?" Jungkook was quick to cut in.

"I am afraid no. I have given him some medication and he is now sleeping. I will examine him again tomorrow morning but till then no one is to disturb Mr Taehyung while he rests" the doctor responded.

"We understand. Thank you for coming at this late time." Namjoon said as he shook the doctor's hand.

"I will just wait here then. I need to speak to him" Jungkook said to Jin.

"Didn't you hear what the doctor said? No stressful and emotional encounters and you are both, so do me a favour and leave" I said not being able to control myself.

"You two! That's enough!" No one stays here. We are all going to our rooms and wait to see what the doctor says in the morning. Understood?" Namjoon said with his eyes piercing through mine and Jungkook's.

"But..."

"Jungkook there is no but...Go to your room. Jin go with him. I will make sure Minho settles into my room and I will come and find you" Namjoon continued.