Chapter 5 - No escape

Taehyung's Point of View

(The chapter begins with the last scene of Chapter 4)

A soft voice interrupted my thoughts. Jungkook was awake.

"Jeez hyung your heart is beating way too fast. You may need to check that with a doctor" he said while resting his chin on my chest and smirked at me.

I felt paralysed. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe. I was lost in his eyes. His gaze changed.

It wasn't his usual cheeky gaze.

His eyes looked desperate...almost pleading.

I think his eyes were mirroring mine.

They were mirroring my desperation for him...my desperation to kiss him.

Can this be true? Does he feel the same way?

We kept looking at each other. It seemed that we were both contemplating whether to make a move.

Jungkook lifted his body from the bed and he was now on top of me.

He didn't take his eyes off mine. I placed my hands around his neck and gently pushed him closer. Our lips were separated by a few centimetres. I could feel his heavy and fasten breath on my lips.

I closed my eyes. Is this real? Please don't let it be a dream, I said to myself.

"I am here" Jungkook reassured me, reading my thoughts. He caressed my cheek and then my lips. A moan escaped at his touch. I felt that my lips were boiling...numb almost. I was desperate for him...I wanted to taste him.

Jungkook bites his lower lip puts his forehead on mine.

"I...have been...waiting...for this...a long time" Jungkook said while trying to catch his breath. I've put my hands around his face and push him back a little, so I can see his face. His eyes were filled with desire. He wanted this as much as I did.

I placed my hands around his neck and pushed him down gently once more. Jungkook parted his lips slightly and gently bit my lower lip. This boy likes to tease me even when we are about to have our first kiss. We both smiled at each other.

As I slightly lift my head to meet his lips, I was startled by a knock on the door. I immediately take my hands off Jungkook and lean back looking at him terrified. He looked rather calm.

"Just ignore it" Jungkook said and caressed my cheek.

"Taehyungie! Jungkookie! Open up. It's me, Jimin." Panic filled my body. Jimin was outside and I am here with Jungkook on top of me. I pushed Jungkook off me. He fell on the floor.

"I am sorry. I can't do this. Please don't mention anything to Jimin" I said trying to figure out what to do next. Jungkook didn't say anything. He sat on the floor looking at me. I could see his frustration...his disappointment.

I took a deep breath in an attempt to calm myself down. I open the door. Jimin didn't not waste any time and rushed into the room.

"What took you so long? Were you still sleeping? Jimin said and jumped on my bed.

"No, we woke up a while ago, but we were still in bed" I answered to Jimin's questions.

"Jungkookie why are you sitting on the floor?" Jimin continued. Jungkook didn't respond. His eyes were fixated on me. He was angry with me. I could see it. Jimin kept looking at Jungkook and then me.

"Guys what's happening? Did you fight? Jungkookie why don't you respond to me? Jimin said and went to sit next to him. Jimin looks at me confused and worried at the same time.