Chapter 6 - 10 O'clock

Jungkook's Point of View

I couldn't stop smiling. My face hurt from smiling so much. Staff members were looking at me like there was something wrong with me. I didn't care though. I was happy!

I never felt happiness like this before. He kissed me! Taehyung and I kissed! My heart jumped every time I thought about. I could still feel his lips on mine...

It was exactly how I imagined it. No! It was better than I imagined...it was perfect! If they didn't call us back for rehearsal, we would still have been there...in that room...me against the wall, with his body on mine.

We didn't even get the chance to speak after. As soon as we heard Yoongi calling our names, we immediately pulled away from the kiss. We were both breathless.

Taehyung's lips were red and plumber than usual. My lips felt like they were on fire. How are we going to go back to rehearsal like this? I thought to myself.

Taehyung interrupted my thoughts by putting his forehead on mine and buried his fingers in my hair. I held his waist tightly. I didn't want to let him go. I didn't want that moment to end.

"We need to go" Taehyung said. I wasn't sure if he was trying to convince me or himself to let go of each other.

"We need to talk" I responded pushing him back slightly, so I could see his face.

It took him few seconds to make eye contact with me. As if he was shy all of a sudden. I thought it was really cute. He eventually looked deep into my eyes. He unwrapped my hands from his waist and held my hands tightly in between us.

"Tonight at 10. I will come to your room. Jin will spend the night with Namjoon, so I need a room to stay, if you will take me" Taehyung said, gave me a peck on my lips and left the room smirking at me.

At that moment I didn't know what to think. The fact that NamJin was real or that Taehyung will spend the night in my room. I am still trying to get used to the idea that two of my hyungs are together. Their relationship gave me hope for me and Taehyung...that maybe one day we can be together...

I looked at the clock across my room. It was 8 o'clock already. How long have I been sitting here thinking about all these? I looked around my room. It was a big mess!

Taehyung will be here in two hours. This was going to be the first time we were going to spend the night together knowing that we both feel the same about each other.

I shook my head to avoid daydreaming again. I got up and started to tidy my room. I wanted this night to be perfect.

◇◇◇

Taehyung's point of view

I was pacing up and down the room looking at my clock. The time was going by so slowly. It was only 8 o'clock. Two more hours till I get to see Jungkook. I have so much I want to tell him, but my thoughts are all scrambled together.

I am not good with words. Should I write him a letter instead? No that's silly. I have two hours to get myself together. I continued pacing up and down till I bumped into Namjoon.

"Hyung I am so sorry. I didn't realise you were there" I apologised immediately.

"No need to apologise. It was my fault. I was walking around the room and I didn't look where I was going" he said and sat at the corner of his bed with his face buried in his hands.

I was so absorbed into my thoughts I didn't realise Namjoon was upset. What was he worried about? To see Jin?

"Hyung...What's wrong? Are you OK?" I asked.

" Taehyung...I told them...I told them everything. I just...I just couldn't hide it anymore. It didn't feel right. They needed to know!"

"Who did you tell and what did you tell them?" I asked suspecting what the answer was. Namjoon looked at me with tears in his eyes. My heart sunk.

"My parents...I told them about me and Jin" Namjoon finally answered.

"And I guess they didn't take it very well?" I asked and put my arm around him. He shook his head and looked down. I didn't know what to say or do. I could see he was hurting.

"Hyung...give them some time. They need some time to take in everything you have told them. I have met your parents and they love you more than anything. Trust me, they will come around. They will understand. All they want is for you to be happy. They told me that themselves" I said giving him a box of tissues.

Namjoon turned and looked at me smiling and crying at the same time. "Why are you smiling at me? I asked confused trying to hold my smile back.

"You have grown up Taehyungie. I am so proud of you" he said and messed my hair with his fingers.

"Why are you so sentimental all of a sudden?" I said trying to fix my hair.

" I never heard you talking like this before. I really appreciate your support" Namjoon said and his smile was no longer on his face. As if a thought came to his mind and took his smile away.

"But there is something else, isn't it? I asked.

"Jin doesn't know that I spoke to my parents. You guys are the only ones who know...and we made that decision together. But this...I don't know what got into me and I couldn't keep it a secret from them anymore."

Before I got the chance to say anything, the knock on the door made both of us jump off the bed and looked at the clock. It was 10 o'clock. Jin was here...

Namjoon looked at me in panic and wiped his tears off his face. I grabbed my pillow and pyjamas from my bed and went towards the door. "Hyung everything is going to be OK" I tried to reassure him. He smiled back at me and nodded for me to open the door.

As I opened the door, Jin was standing outside with the biggest smile on his face. He was surprised I opened the door. He greeted me quickly and then fixated his eyes on Namjoon.

As soon as Jin's eyes met with Namjoon's, his eyes were filled with worry. He walked into the room like there was no one else there...just him and Namjoon. Jin walked straight up to Namjoon and without hesitation he kissed him.

I stood there in shock. They are never this affectionate in front of me or the other members. I shook my head to bring myself back to the present.

I closed the door behind me to give them some privacy.

It was time for me to go to Jungkook's room. My entire body ached just at the thought of seeing him...cuddling him...kissing him...

Without realising, I found myself standing outside his door.