Chapter 63 - Thank you for loving me

Taehyung's Point of View - One Year Later

A new year entered and everything that has happened seemed so long ago yet so recent also.

The past year we all decided to focus on work. Writing new music, filming music videos, run episodes, practising choreographies and the best part, perform.

It was our way of healing. After what we all have been through we needed to find ourselves and our routines back.

The first few months were rough. It was like we have forgotten how to be together, how to be a team. But day by day we were able to let go of things in the past and started to enjoy what we were doing.

Our album reflected the state of mind we were at that time. Darker...deeper...tear.

Putting it down in music and lyrics we were able to see better days...days filled with more hope...more positivity.

As for me and Jungkook, we never left each other's side since that day at the hotel in Busan. The first few months were rough for our relationship also. We fought more than usual...for silly things we were just snapping at each other.

But we always made up on the same day...I kept my promise and I never left when we had an argument...I always kissed him goodnight.

Just when things seemed to have gone back to normal, the past month something has been going on and I wasn't part of it.

I caught the other members, including Jungkook numerous times to have discussions behind closed doors, whispering, cut conversations when I will enter a room. At first, I thought it was just me seeing things or exaggerating but it has been going on for so long I can't be that crazy.

I was feeling left out, and whenever I brought it up with them they will deny it. It brought back memories and feeling that I have buried a long time ago. I didn't want to go back there.

What have I done wrong this time?

"Taehyung let's go! The meeting is about to start" Jimin shouted as he was passing by the living room.

We had a meeting with the managers to discuss our schedule for the next few months. I was the last one to join the meeting. Sejin was going through each major event we going to part of. I was always excited in this kind of meetings. It gave me purpose...something to look forward to.

"As you can see on your list, we cancelled the recordings as he had to push the Season Greetings photoshoot for earlier. The destination will be unknown to you until the moment you arrive there. So, if you could add that for next Thursday. I will give you the flight details when all is finalised."

"Wait! Next Thursday the 15th? I will be all day in Daegu for my sister's operation. I will be back in Seoul late at night. Will that still be OK?" I asked.

"Oh, I am sorry Taehyung, I wasn't given that information prior. We will see what we can do" Sejin responded and made a note on his diary.

"If things come to worse we just leave earlier, and Taehyung can come later" Jimin added.

I frowned. By myself again? The six of them and then me?

"Yeah that's a good idea! That way we can spend more time at the place we are going right?" Jungkook said before I got the chance to respond to Jimin.

"You like the idea? Isn't it better if we all go at the same time and that means I don't get to fly by myself?" I asked feeling hurt hearing him say that.

I hoped that he will want to spend every moment with me and look for opportunities for us to be apart. I was looking deep into his eyes waiting for a response. He avoided to look at me and turned to the other members.