Chapter 48 - Bleeding in love

Jungkook's Point of View

My hands and clothes covered in blood. I was down on my knees holding his lifeless body. Powerless.

Every part of me was shaking. I couldn't breathe. No matter how hard I was trying to get some air into my lungs, I was suffocating.

My tears streaming down, dropping softly on his beautiful face washing off some of the blood.

I lowered my head connecting my forehead with his. The warmth from his skin on my mine gave me the last push as I fell apart, sobbing uncontrollably.

My own cry of desperation was the only sound I could hear.

Unconsciously my body began to rock back and forth, pleading him to wake up...pleading him to speak to me...pleading him to open his eyes.

"Tae? Please open your eyes baby...Please! Don't let me here by myself...what am I supposed to do without you? Please don't go...please" My sobs were getting louder...I was almost screaming.

He needed to wake up...there was no other way...

"Jungkook? Are you in there? Is Taehyung with you?" I heard Namjoon yelling outside the door. I could hear chaos outside the room.

"Please help Taehyung! Please someone help him...please" I said as loud as I could. I was losing my energy. All I could do was cry...pray to any upper power to let him live.

I suddenly heard loud crashes on the door. It was shaking. They were trying to knock the door open.

"They are coming to help us baby. Stay with me OK? Please hold on a little longer" I continued to plead him. A puddle of blood was forming around us. He was losing too much blood.

My hand was firmly over his wound. Putting pressure on it trying to stop the blood. It wasn't working.

The door was almost open. One more hit and I saw the terror and panic in their eyes.

I placed a soft kiss on his cheek and buried my face into his neck, waiting.

All the members one by one entered the room.

Namjoon.

SeokJin.

Yoongi.

Hoseok.

Jimin.

Tears were formed in their eyes as soon as they laid eyes on Taehyung.

They kneeled around him...Like a protective circle.

They raised their gaze on me. I could see they had a million of questions in their mind.

It was my fault.

I did this to him.

I should have never let myself get close to him. Ever! That way I would know he was safe.

But I was selfish...I wanted him...I needed him. And this was where it got me. Having him in my hands, not knowing if he was alive or dead.

Please let him be alive and I will disappear from his life...Just please let him live...

I could hear the ambulance siren. They must be outside the building. Soon he will be with people who can help him. It gave me some hope.

Footsteps.

"Everyone please step outside!" the paramedic said as he was waiting outside.

All the members quickly stood up and walked out of the room.