Chapter 65 - They are just Taekook

Jungkook's Point of View

Grey wavy hair locks, white small flowers with a light purple stigma dressing his beautiful hair. Big brown eyes, sparkling like the most precious diamond.

His fingers intertwined with mine, with our wedding rings shinning every time the moonlight moved over them.

I was sitting next to him, with the sand as the most comfortable seat we could have asked for. Glasses of red wine in our hands, our feet covered slightly with sand pebbles with the sound of the waves interrupting our voices and laughs.

All seven of us celebrating the most beautiful moment our life. Everything went as I planned it the past month. Seeing him smiling widely made everything worthwhile.

The moment I saw him standing at the beach with his cream coloured suit, his long silver earing dressing his ear, and his golden skin been kissed by the moonlight was imprinted on my memory. It kept replaying in my mind. I've never seen something more beautiful than the sight of him.

I could now call him my husband. Our lives were now connected forever, and that's all I wanted...to have him forever.

"Baby? Seokjin hyung is asking you something. Where is your mind wondering?" Taehyung's voice brought me out of my happy thoughts. I zoned out a little and didn't realise they were talking to me.

"His condition is getting worse. I thought he reached the highest level of stupidly in love a long time ago, but I guess not" Seokjin teased me.

"Ah why are they so disgustingly in love? Yoongi said with the annoyance in his voice not matching his sweet gummy smile.

"They are so cute, aren't they?!" Jimin replied and got emotional again. Throughout the night he would look at us and tears of happiness were streaming down his face.

"We thought we will get to see Seokjin hyung and Namjoon get married first, but I guess our little ones couldn't wait" Hoseok added and made everyone turn towards Seokjin and Namjoon, silently asking why haven't they.

"Why are you all looking at me? I want to...you should be looking at him not me" Seokjin said pointing at Namjoon while sulking.

"I want to also...but I want our wedding to be recognised like any other wedding. I want us to go through our marriage traditions. I want us to be able to have that" Namjoon explained with a slight sadness clouding his eyes. It was obvious how strongly he felt about that.

Taehyung took my hand and kissed it tenderly. We both felt similarly to Namjoon and we hoped that things would change soon.

"It will happen one day hyung" Taehyung comforted him.

"We will wait as long as it takes. It doesn't change anything for us, right? We will wait..." Seokjin added. He wrapped his arms around Namjoon and placed a kiss on his cheek making Namjoon smile immediately.

"It's getting late guys. Let's leave the newlyweds alone" Hoseok said as he stood up.

Even though we were having a good time all together, I was dying to stay alone with Taehyung...with my husband. Taehyung didn't object to them leaving either. We haven't seen each other for almost two days and that was way too long for us to be apart.

We kissed and hugged them goodbye. They were leaving Hawaii early tomorrow, but the night was still young for me and Taehyung...and I had one more surprise for him.

As we were hand in hand watching the other members disappear in the dark, Taehyung span me around and immediately locked our lips. It was a slow and possessive kiss. His hands around my face caressing my cheeks. I pulled him by the waist closer to me as the kiss was deepening.