Chapter 42 - Two Strangers

Taehyung's Point of View

After so long we were all finally together, in the same room. I received a message from Namjoon late last night.

~Group meeting tomorrow morning at 11am, at living room upstairs. Please come.~

We arrived at Seoul from Japan yesterday afternoon. We all went straight to our rooms. I went to Yoongi's room.

I think it was better that way. It was about time that Namjoon and Jin had their own space. Let's see how long Yoongi and I will last as roommates.

I decided to stay in Seoul and not go back to Daegu as I originally planned. The doctor said that while they didn't find anything too concerning in Jungkook's brain scans, they will keep a close eye on him for the next six months and monitor his health.

There was no way I could stay in Daegu knowing that something might happen to him. I knew I would have constantly worry about him. At least now I can keep an eye him also.

It was a challenge to wake up this morning. I couldn't sleep last night. I was tossing and turning in my bed. I couldn't take him out of my mind.

There is something going on, but he won't tell me. Minho said that Jungkook might know something about the hooded man at the hospital.

I guess that's a possibility. I knew he didn't believe me when I said that I made it all up but why would he hide it from me? If the hooded guy was after me, then wouldn't it be better if I knew about it? Million scenarios running through my mind.

I eventually fell asleep and after what it felt like 5 minutes, I heard Yoongi calling my name to wake up. It was 10:45am and Yoongi was waiting for me, so we can go together to this group meeting.

                                                        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                                                   The meeting

We were all sitting down. Some on the couch and some on the floor. I sat on the floor near Jimin who was sitting on the couch, next to Hoseok.

Jungkook was sitting across me, between Yoongi and Jin. Namjoon was sitting on the chair between the two couches. His tapping feet was all we could hear in the room.

We all stayed silent looking at each other without saying anything.

I was wondering what was going through their mind. Did it feel awkward that I was here with them again? All the thoughts and concerns I had the past few months, flood my mind once again, making me feel sick to my stomach.

Namjoon's voice finally broke the silence and put me out of my misery.

"Thank you all for coming. I know you are all tired and you probably prefer to be in your warm bed, but this discussion has been long overdue. Firstly, welcome back Taehyungie! You have no idea how much we all missed you, and how happy we are to have you back."

Hearing those words warmed my heart. I've missed them more than anything. I felt incomplete without them.

"I am equally happy to be back" I responded with a shy smile.

"Wait...even Yoongi hyung missed me?" I added trying to light up the heavy atmosphere in the room.

"Well, let's say that he cried like a little baby a few times reading your letter that he stole from Jungkook, who was holding it everywhere he was going like his entire life depended on it" Jimin responded with his cheeky eyes piercing through Yoongi's.