Chapter 8 - The making of love

Taehyung's Point of View

Jungkook wrapped both his hands around my neck and deepened the kiss immediately. Our desperation for each other took over us once again.

He pushed me backwards gently, without breaking the kiss. I was fully laying down on the floor and Jungkook was now on top of me.

I could feel the warmth of his body on mine. His t-shirt was half way up exposing his back. I slid both my hands under his t-shirt, touching his bare skin. Jungkook broke the kiss and kneeled up, staring down at me. I didn't know what to think. Maybe I was moving too fast. This was going to be our first time and not just with each other but our first time in general.

We didn't even discuss about having sex. I mean we only kissed earlier today and just a few minutes ago talked about out feeling for the first time. What was I thinking? I moved to fast. I let myself go and I messed up, I thought to myself.

"Sit up" Jungkook ordered me in a soft voice. I didn't say anything. I just did exactly what he asked.

Jungkook sat on my lap and wrapped his legs around my waist. He run his fingers through my hair and all the way down my back. I didn't stop him or resist him. I just wanted to let him take this as far as he wanted to. I didn't want to push him or dominate him. I wanted to do this on his terms. That way I knew I wouldn't step over the line.

He was slowly pulling my shirt up while softly kissing my neck. The soft material of the shirt was tickling my skin. His wet kisses on my neck were driving all my senses crazy. I tilt my head on the side to give him full access.

"Hands up" he said playfully while he tickled my stomach with his fingers.

I giggled and put my hands up for him to take my shirt off. I've put my hands under his shirt and took it off. I pushed him closer so that our bare bodies were fully touching.

I could hear Jungkook breathing heavily. I couldn't help it but feel happy that I made him feel that way...that he wanted this as much as I did.

Jungkook rested his forehead on mine. We both had our eyes closed. Our lips were barely touching. None of us made a move as if we were trying to let that moment sink in.

We stayed in that position for a while. Not saying anything. Not making a move. I felt that my heart was going to explode. His scent was intoxicating...his skin against mine...My body was aching from desire. I wanted him badly. I wanted to make love to the man I love.

"Jungkook are you sure you want to do this?" I asked wanting to make sure we both wanted this before we continued.

"More than anything" he responded.

We both opened our eyes, exchanging a silent agreement between us.

I slid my hands around his waist. Without taking my eyes off him I undo the button and of his jeans. Jungkook followed me and did the same.

I've connected my lips to his and began to kiss him. A slow yet deep kiss with our tongues dancing to the rhythm of our desire. I slowly slid my hand through his jeans, gripping tightly onto his erected length.

Jungkook moaned loudly, as if the pleasure was painful. He was aching as much as I did. He pushed me back onto the floor. He grabbed both my hands and placed them above my head.

He kneeled up. His eyes were filled with desire. I haven't seen him like this before.

"Don't move" Jungkook said and stood up. He took his jeans off and then mine, before his naked body hovered over mine.

My legs around his hips, my hands holding onto each of his well-defined arms.

Jungkook placed a soft kiss on my lips and looked into my eyes again.

"Tae...I...I haven't done this before..." Jungkook said and looked ashamed almost of his confession.

"Hey, it's OK...It's my first time also. Don't think about it too much. Our bodies know what to do..." I reassured him.

Feeling him inside me for the first time, was painfully good. He was moving slowly as we were both adjusting to this novel feeling...the pleasure of making love.

Every moan that escaped my lips gave him more confidence. Our lips inseparable as each trust was filling me. He was moving deeper...harder. He let his body take over.

The pleasure was almost unbearable, but I didn't want it to end. My body muscles were tensing up as Jungkook fastened the pace. Our loud moans exposed our readiness for release. Not long after, we both surrendered to our climax, with our bodies trembling on top of each other as our orgasm spread through every cell inside us.

Jungkook's forehead fell on mine. Our fingers were intertwined. We were both breathless. Sweat was dripping off our bodies.

"We...are...one...now" I said and planted a kiss on his lips in between my words. Jungkook smiled and kissed me back.

We didn't need to say anything else. The silence was louder than words. Holding each other like this was all we wanted.

                                                              ◇◇◇

                                                   The Next Morning

We fell asleep on the floor. Jungkook was resting his head on my chest, with one of his hand around my waist. My entire body was aching.

Last night was intense. For years we both tried to hide our sexual attraction towards each other but last night we didn't have to do that anymore. I glanced down. Both of us stripped down of our clothes, laying in each other's arms.

I couldn't believe this was reality. I couldn't believe that Jungkook was in my arms. I wanted to stay here like this, with him. Wake him up. Go outside and have breakfast. Away from everyone. Just the two of us.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was six o'clock. We had to be at rehearsal at seven. We were going to perform tonight, at the Seoul Music Awards.

I caressed Jungkook's neck in an attempt to wake him up.

"Jungkook we have to get up. We have rehearsal in an hour."

"Mmmmmm let's stay here" he replied and tightened his grip around my waist. Why was he so adorable? I remembered how Jungkook was last night and how he was now.

My cheeks flushed at the thought of us last night. Jungkook was so possessive and dominant and now he was like a little kid.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked with his eyes barely open. I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't realise he was looking at me all this time.

"You are blushing" he continued and pinched my left cheek.

"Last night...was perfect" I said while caressing his cheek. Jungkook moved upwards so that we were face to face. He was looking at me...examining every inch of my face.

"You are perfect" he finally said and kissed my lips softly. I couldn't help it but giggle to his remark. I am not perfect in any way but hearing him say that made my heart explode.

"You are!" Jungkook added, answering my unspoken doubts.

"Come on, let's go and have a shower. We need to leave soon" I said and stoop up trying to change the subject.

Jungkook grabbed my wrist stopping me from walking away.

"Shower together?" he asked smirking at me.

"Jungkook we don't have time for that" I replied trying to hold my smile back by bitting my lip.

"Don't underestimate me" Jungkook said half serious half joking. He stood up without letting my hand go and started walking towards the bathroom.

"I guess we do have time then" I said and followed him without any resistance.