~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ~

Chapter Twelve: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Today was Sunday, tomorrow was Monday, the day Lina would have to face the whole school with nowhere to hide

Today was Sunday, tomorrow was Monday, the day Lina would have to face the whole school with nowhere to hide. So what to do on her first Sunday at Hogwarts? Well first would be breakfast then maybe she would finish what little homework she had left to do and then, she had no idea.

Lina woke up to find all the girls but Zoe gone, apparently, the others didn't want to be there when Lina woke up, soon after telling her that Zoe left as well. Lina sighed, she knew today and tomorrow wasn't going to be easy but still the girls she shared a dorm with not wanting to be around her stung a little.

Lina got dressed and played with Demeter prolonging the inevitable breakfast in the great hall until her dorm door opened and Tonks walked in. "Good, you're here and not off who knows where," she said her hands in her hips.

"Sorry" Lina sheepishly replied, "I was avoiding human contact yesterday."

"And today?"

"Not so much."

"Good" she jerked her head to the door "c'mon let's get breakfast" Lina could feel her face pale, Tonks noticed. "Don't worry if anyone says anything I'll jinx em to have boils all over their faces."

Lina laughed and got off the bed "I think if you do that you might get detention, Dora."

Tonks shrugged "eh it'll be worth it, no one says anything about my favourite cousin." When the cousins walked into the great hall for breakfast everyone who was in there stopped talking, their eyes pinned on the younger of the pair whispered immediately following after. "Ignore them" Tonks whispered to Lina leading her to an empty space on the Hufflepuff table. Lina did a quick sweep of the room, everyone was either staring or glaring at her, the pair sat down, Tonks opposite Lina, the two people next to Lina scooted away, she raised her eyebrows up at her cousin. Tonks shrugged "at least they're not saying anything."

"No, I'm sure their just saving it for tomorrow" Lina didn't give Tonks another opportunity for a conversation for she made sure her mouth was constantly stuffed with pancakes.

The pair ate in silence for ten minutes, thankfully everyone had gone back to their own conversations ignoring Lina. When friends of Tonks approached wondering if she was ready if leave, after some persuasion from her younger cousin she left leaving Lina alone.

Feeling completely uncomfortable with the stairs she receiving she left the hall as well, officially deciding to finish the homework she had left to do in the library but as she walked in the direction of the Hufflepuff common room she was stopped. "Oi Evangelina" the girl turned around to see the Weasley twins running up to her.

"Nice for you to show your face again," Fred said.

"Yeah, where the hell have you been? George asked.