5.

"So, you have a crush on someone?" Brett asked once the camera was off and they were back offline. He wasn't used to not knowing what was going on in Eddy's life, as they normally would share anything and everything.
"Yeah, I g...guess..." Eddy said while taking down their backup camera a bit more clumsily than normal, "And you d... don't?"
Brett shrugged. "Dunno, haven't thought about it? Who would I have a crush on anyway?"
Eddy shrugged. "Nah, I don't know." His voice was somewhat resigned.
"So... when are you gonna tell me who it is?" Brett asked with a teasing grin, even though he kind of didn't want to know who it was. His brain screamed at the idea of Eddy being with someone else. What would that mean for their friendship? Would they not be the same?
"I don't think I'm gonna tell you", Eddy said, smiling teasingly back at him. "Gotta figure it out on your own."
Brett groaned. "Come oooon, that's not fair! Give me a hint at least!"
"Alright, alright, I'll give you a hint. Give me a sec to think about it, okay?" He closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. Brett got his sweater that was hanging over a chair and pulled it over his head while waiting for a reply.
"Alright, ready for the hint?" Eddy asked, and Brett nodded eagerly.
"Come with it, I'm sure I'll figure it out."
Eddy took a deep breath. "It's someone both of us know well."

Brett went into his own head to try and decipher who would fit that description. Jordon? Ray? Hilary? Literally every person they knew would fit. They knew all the same people.
"Dude, that hint didn't help at all, we know all the same people and several we know well!" Brett said, jokingly annoyed. "Can't you tell me something more about them? What are they like?"
Eddy furrowed his brows. "Uh... well... they are... uh, very sweet, always taking care of everyone else... uh, I like their looks, their musicality..." His voice slowly faded as ran out of things to say that wasn't too revealing.
"Sounds like someone nice", Brett huffed, getting a bit jealous. He would definitly be put aside if it worked out for Eddy with this, that was for sure.
"You don't know who it is?" Eddy asked, almost in disbelief. Wasn't it obvious by now?
"No? Could still be literally anyone we know? We have too good friends, is what I've learned from this." Eddy laughed nervously,
"Yeah, yeah... I'd only fall for the best you know" Eddy tried to joke, but his nervous laugh must have given him away. Right?
"I guess I'll think about it. Feel free to drop some hints when I least expect it, yeah?" Brett said and went over to pat Eddy's shoulder. "Well done today, by the way."
"I'll consider it", Eddy said, cheeks reddening at the touch. "And well done you too."