61. (nsfw)

//NSFW//

Brett followed Ray and Jordon to the door to say properly goodbye, and returned to Eddy playing with the squirtle on the couch.
"Hey, leave my squirtle alone", Brett joked, sitting down next to Eddy and trying to take the squirtle from him.
"Heyhey now, he's my son too", Eddy joked back in a slurred voice, pressing the squirtle to his chest to avoid Brett taking it. Brett snorted.
"Dude he's a pokémon, gimme", he responded, leaning over Eddy to try and grab it. "Gimme my son."

Eddy finally caved and gave squirtle back to Brett.
"Fineee, you hold him then", he said, resting his head on Brett's shoulder as Brett pressed the squirtle to his chest.
"Hmmm we should name him", Brett mumbled, patting the blue head of the squirtle. Eddy giggled.
"Isn't he just called squirtle?" he asked, sneaking his arm around Brett's waist. Brett scoffed.
"That's as if I'd just call you human all the time. How are you, human?"
Eddy snuggled his face against Brett's neck.
"Alrighty, point taken. What do you wanna name him?" Eddy asked with a little smile playing on his lips. He thought it was insanely cute that Brett wanted to name the squirtle.
"I'm thinking maybe Tim", Brett said, turning to look at Eddy for approval. Eddy shrugged, but smiled.
"I like it. Tim is good", he said with a grin before kissing Brett's cheek. "Our son Tim the squirtle."

Brett leaned down to gently kiss the top of Tim's head before setting him aside, turning his attention completely to Eddy.
"You promised me some fun tonight", he said, leaning in to kiss him softly. Eddy kissed back, but had a playful grin on his face when they pulled away.
"Not in front of our son, though", he joked followed by a laugh. Brett pushed him playfully.
"Oh my god you're so silly sometimes", he said, giggling. "Let's go somewhere more private then."

Brett pulled Eddy by his hand to what used to be his bedroom, now their bedroom. Eddy followed eagerly, but was taken by surprise when Brett pushed him against the wall by the door, kissing him feverishly.
"Mhm, that was unexpected", Eddy half moaned into Brett's mouth, feeling him sneak his hands under his shirt.
"Thank you for today", Brett said, kissing the side of his mouth. "You're the best."
Eddy slipped his hands around Brett to pull him closer.
"I'd do anything for you, and you know it", Eddy replied, exhaling at the end when Brett touched his lips on the underside of his jaw, dragging them along it up to his ear. He tiptoed up, touching the tip of his nose against it.
"I want to thank you properly", he breathed, sliding his hand down Eddy's stomach and down to the front of his trousers.

Eddy swallowed hard, his breathing getting more jaggered.
"Yeah?" Eddy replied as Brett unbuttoned his jeans with one hand, pulling down the zipper.
"Yeah, make you feel good", he whispered, causing Eddy to shiver.
"I'd love that", Eddy replied, leaning his head back in a moan when Brett pulled down his jeans and his boxers. Brett grinned up at him, reaching up to kiss him softly, making sure his knee rubbed gently against him.
"Say please", he whispered against his lips, feeling Eddy's hot breath on his face. Eddy's cheeks lit up.
"P... Please", Eddy mumbled, and Brett just snorted.
"Please what?" he asked, kissing Eddy's Adam's apple softly, feeling it move as he swallowed hard.
"Please make me feel good, Brett", he whispered, feeling embarrassed about the nature of the sentence he had said. He was more used to having Brett saying it to him.

"Good boy", Brett praised before sinking down to his knees and took Eddy in his mouth. Eddy leaned against the wall behind him, letting out a quiet moan.
Eddy tangled his hands into Brett's hair. He wanted to close his eyes, but the hot sight of Brett with him all the way in his mouth, slightly gagging, was simply too hot to miss.
"Fuck, Brett", Eddy moaned, trying to prevent himself from coming already. He was failing miserably. "Brett, Imma... Oh my god... Brett..."

Brett moaned, still with his mouth occupied, and the sudden harder tug on his hair told him Eddy was about to cum, and of course he did just a moment later.
"God you're good", Eddy breathed, struggling to keep himself standing. Brett got back on his feet and wiped his lips quickly before sitting down on the bed with a smile. Eddy was still standing by the wall, grinning when he saw how Brett's hair was sticking up in all directions.
"I do my best for my man", Brett said, shrugging, crossing his legs on the bed.

Eddy went over to him and crawled into bed with him.
"I suppose I should make you feel good now, then", he purred into his ear, kissing that soft spot just below his ear. Brett leaned into the touch.
"Mhm if you don't mind", he mumbled, feeling Eddy's large hand on his thigh.
"Do you want me to finger you?", Eddy asked softly, watching as redness spread from the back of his neck and over his cheeks.
"Yes please", Brett whispered, whimpering quietly as Eddy placed his large hand over the tent in his trousers and adding light pressure. Eddy kissed the soft spot under his ear again, loving how he caused Brett's breathing to become shallow by doing so.
"Get off your pants, and I'll fetch the lube", he whispered in his ear before pulling away to go fetch the lube that was still hidden in the bathroom from last time.

Brett quickly got his trousers and underwear off, hearing Eddy's footsteps return from the bathroom. He got some pillows and laid down, making himself comfortable just as Eddy came back.
"You look comfortable", Eddy commented as he crawled back onto the bed, lube in hand.
"I am", Brett replied, placing his arms over his head. "I hope to feel good, though, not just comfortable."
Eddy grinned and spread Brett's legs gently.
"Let's see what I can do about that", he said, lubing up his fingers. Brett blushed.
"Please be gentle", he whispered and closed his eyes.

The feeling of Eddy's lubed up fingertip circling his opening made Brett exhale heavily in an attempt to relax. He grabbed a hold of the pillow he was resting his head on.
"Let me know if you want me to do anything differently, okay?", Eddy mumbled, and Brett just nodded, lost for words.
Brett moaned when Eddy's finger slipped inside, going all the way in immediately.
"Fuck", Brett breathed as it brushed past his prostate on the way in.
"Feels good?" Eddy asked, bending down to kiss Brett's exposed lower stomach. Brett nodded, squealing when Eddy curved his finger to touch that spot.

"Oh my god", Brett breathed, tilting his head back in the pillow.
"Mhm, you look hot when you're enjoying yourself", Eddy commented, a sly smile playing on his lips as he touched that spot again. Brett twisted in pleasure under him.
"Oh god shut up", Brett moaned, embarrased. He wanted to ask him to give him a hand as well, but felt shy.
"You know I'm saying it because I love you", Eddy grinned, moving his finger gently in and out of him, making sure to touch the spot every time he went in. Brett arched his back and moaned loudly.

"Oh my god, Eddy please give me a hand please", Brett begged, and Eddy did. The thought about how impressive it actually was that Eddy could keep a different pace in each hand crossed his mind, but it was quickly pushed aside as an intense orgasm pushed through his body.