43. (nsfw)

//NSFW//

"It would be no fun if I told you, would it?", Eddy mumbled, moving some of Brett's bangs from his forehead. He still hadn't figured out what to do, despite a small idea forming in the back of his head. He pushed it aside, as they had discussed this and decided to wait with that.

"Mmm.. You're soo slow...", Brett whined, moving to unbutton Eddy's shirt. Eddy caught his hands as he got to the third button.
"Hey hey hey now, who's in charge, huh?" Eddy said jokingly sternly, while moving them further into the house. Brett followed willingly, but it wasn't as he had much choice as Eddy's larger hands easily wrapped around his wrists.
"Y... You're in charge", Brett muttered, feeling his mind fade into white noise as Eddy re-did a mark from earlier on that soft spot just below his ear.
"What did you say?" Eddy said, moving to hold both of Brett's wrists with one hand. "Speak up."
"You're..." Brett began, inhaling sharply as Eddy's hand slithered up his inner thigh. He tried to move his hands to hold Eddy's hand back, but found that he was still restrained. "Fuck", he whimpered, tilting his head back and closing his eyes.
"Come on, I can't hear you", Eddy said, while half pushing Brett down on the couch, sitting on his knees next to him. He spread Brett's legs with his available hand.
"You're in charge", Brett said on an exhale, still struggling against Eddy's restraint. He wanted him to move faster, do something.
"Am I? That's nice", Eddy laughed, kissing him quickly before leaning in to his ear.
"I'm gonna make you feel real good , okay?", Eddy murmured while unbuttoning Brett's trousers with his available hand, brushing over the growing bulge as he did so. Brett squirmed under his touch.
"Ah... Mmm, I could make you feel good too if you let my hands go..." Brett offered in a moment of desperation. Eddy was moving so slow, he just needed something. If just his hands were free...
"Nice try", Eddy laughed, kissing him quickly. Brett realized his plan had backfired as Eddy, instead of pulling down his trousers, ran a finger gently down his chest. "I'll put you to work later, no worries."

Brett closed his eyes and moaned quietly as Eddy's hand lightly traveled down his stomach, leaving a trail of goosebumps underneath his shirt.
"Eddy please", he whimpered, feeling how tight the zipper of his trousers felt despite the fact that the button was undone. He lifted his hips in an attempt to make something happen, but that was quickly shut down by Eddy's large hand firmly on his hip, holding him down.
"Hey now, easy", he mumbled, kissing Brett's lips softly. "Who did we say was in charge, hm?" Brett groaned in frustration, trying to move out of Eddy's restraints which only caused Eddy to tighten the grip to the point where it kind of hurt but kind of felt good too. He settled down, and was pleased when Eddy didn't lose the grip around his wrists.

Instead he pulled down Brett's trousers and boxers, leaving him exposed to the cooler air in the room. Brett gasped in surprise as Eddy placed his hand firmly around the base of it without moving his hand.
"Who is in charge again?" he asked Brett who squirmed and moaned as the sparkling sensation travelled through his body.
"Fucking hell Eddy, just move your hand already", he demanded, and groaned in frustration when that didn't happen. Eddy raised an eyebrow.
"Excuse me?" he asked firmly, still not moving his hand. "What did you say?"
Brett took a deep, shaky, breath and tried to find better words through his clouded mind.
"Please move your hand", he whimpered, even though he was still trying to move his hands down to do it himself.
To his clearly expressed frustration, Eddy removed his hand instead with a grin that made Brett want to scream.
"I think we need to put that mouth of yours to work, you're talking too much", Eddy decided, kissing him quickly. "I want you to suck me off before we move any further. As punishment for speaking out of turn."
He sat down properly in the couch and dragged Brett to his knees in front of him by the wrists.
"I'm gonna let your hands go, but I want to see your hands at all time, alright?" Eddy said, and Brett nodded, cheeks flaring up from the humiliating position he was in. His entire body was screaming to be touched, but having it denied turned him on so much.
Eddy slowly let Brett's wrists go, making sure his hands moved no further than to the couch next to him before running a hand through Brett's hair.
"Be a good boy and make me feel good now, yeah?" he mumbled, leaning back in the couch as Brett's pink lips wrapped around him. He shivered and closed his eyes for a second to not just cum right away from the sight of Brett's eyes looking lustfully up at him.
He absentmindedly ran his hands through Brett's hair, every once in a while checking that Brett's hands were still where he could see them. Brett was so damn good at this, it was almost hard to believe he hadn't done this before. He closed his fists around parts of Brett's hair, yanking it harder as he came closer to cumming. Brett groaned, which made Eddy lose the little control he had and without warning he thrusted into Brett's mouth and came with a moan, still with his hands tangled into Brett's hair.

Brett coughed slightly when he was finally able to move away slightly. A string of white ran down the side of his mouth and he wiped it away with the back of his hand before quietly crawling back into the couch next to Eddy.
"Did I do good?" he asked, kissing Eddy's cheek. He was still so hard it hurt, but didn't do anything as per Eddy's orders.
"Oh yeah, you did. Come here", Eddy mumbled, still dazed from the intense orgasm, pulling Brett into his lap and wrapping his hand around him. Brett rested his head against Eddy's neck and closed his eyes, once again waiting for Eddy to move his hand. He moaned quietly when he finally did, biting his tongue not to be too loud.
"C... Can you please... Move your hand faster?" Brett stuttered after a while, feeling like the tease was lasting forever at this point. Eddy kissed his forehead and ran a thumb over his red cheek.
"Hmm, you have been good... So it would be only fair, right?" Eddy mumbled, still not moving any differently than he had. Brett moaned quietly.
"Please, Eddy", he whispered, tightening his fists to keep himself from just doing what he wanted Eddy to do. He knew it wouldnlikely have the complete opposite effect of what he craved right now.
"Kiss me first", Eddy mumbled, still moving his hand. Brett sat up more properly and leaned in to kiss Eddy. The kiss was sloppy, but bery much loving and as soon as they pulled away Eddy both sped up and pressed harder, causing Brett to collapse against him again.
"Fuck... Yes... Please Eddy, let me cum now, please", he rambled, probably a good fifth higher than he normally spoke. "Please, Eddy... Pl... Please..."
Eddy grinned and kissed the top of his head gently.
"Just cum, sweetie, it's alright", he mumbled, and not even a second later Brett did just that with a loud moan, shaking in Eddy's arms.
"Th.. Thank you", he stuttered shakily, still feeling the effects of Eddy's good treatment rip through his body. Eddy kissed his forehead gently, pushing aside some of his sweaty bangs.
"Anytime, sweetie", he mumbled, proud of the shivering mess he had made of him.